Ross Mathews--The Insider

Dade

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diane's were more informative for sure. With Ross it was like 2 min, and 1 min of that was his "Nuggets of Advice". While I found it funny that Diane also turned the tables so that the attention was on her, at least we got to hear more about their game play. The questions they asked were quite telling of where they're at.. some were obviously more serious than others. I do think you should watch hers. They're lengthy sure, but you can always fast forward through parts you think are boring. It's just fun to get more of an idea as to who people are and their thoughts before going into the game.

from wikipedia

Starting on July 10, 2009, Ross Mathews will host Big Brother 11 House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show so either he is the new host or his show Inside Dish is taking the place of House Calls not sure which

this sucks BIG time he doesn't do it for me I prefer Gretchen so now I am hoping she is the mystery house guest

when he interviewed the BB11 houseguestson his own web-talk show called Inside Dish he bragged about how Julie Chen will mention his name before commerical breaks and that he would have each and every evicted houseguest every Friday UGH !!! Gretchen please

You know the rumor from Corner Office is that each clique will have their own previous HG...we know for sure three previous HGs are MIA...and while Gretchen hasn't been a HG before...it would make sense. Anyone have her twitter/blog? Has she been on the grid recently?

You know the rumor from Corner Office is that each clique will have their own previous HG...we know for sure three previous HGs are MIA...and while Gretchen hasn't been a HG before...it would make sense. Anyone have her twitter/blog? Has she been on the grid recently?

Well if this rumour turns out to be true I am guessing Nakomis will be with the offbeat clique Casey, Lydia, and Kevin

Oh god I can just see Jessie from BB10 being with the Russell, Jeff, and Natalie in the I love my body clique LOL

I felt it was much better, and it was great to see Julie in a little more relaxed mood.

Way to go Ross, awesome interview. Kinda cute how he seemed more nervous with the BB house guests than he does with a real "celebrity". Can't wait to see more...

I watched the Ross shows. He has one with Braden and then the next one is Laura. Laura is great on the show. Braden is an idiot.

Laura said everyone likes Jeff and that even when people get mad at him, it doesn't last. So maybe Jeff IS playing the game, his way.

Archived