Mystery Houseguest

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But as I mentioned in the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool, this is one HG JC cannot control.

Fuskie

Who notes doctors can do amazing things but when a newborn makes up its mind that it wants to come out, there is nothing stopping it...

True enough. I was only speaking to what Julie had planned, which may or may not go down the way she planned.

So from every thing I've read, it seems like if there really are 4 Mystery HG's, they are:

Brian BB10 (Brain)

Jessica BB8 (Jocks - cheerleader)

Sheila BB9 (Popular- Playmate)

Cowboy BB5 (Outcast)

But maybe they compete and only one remains as a contest host type thing. only time will tell. not sure about who is the brain and who is the outcast though...

I dont know how Cowbody came about... I mean, I know he was almost allstar... but thats it..

He doesnt have a myspace, or facebook (to my knowledge). and is very low profiled...

I HOPE he is one of the four.. but as of right now, I think its all just speculation..

Julie Chen just announced on Craig Ferguson only ONE recognizable mystery guest will play in the house. so there will probably be a vote or competition out of the 4. She also said that this person will be linked to one of the 4 groups/ "cliques" and will play with them. Not sure how that will work though.

No Surprise here, its Brian. CBS.com leaked it early on.

Julie said to Craig "You will know who them and the fans will to." (Craig dosent watch BB but he had the BB10 houseguests on every wenesday last year)

Bring back Jen. Everyone hated her, so she would be the perfect addition to the house to make it more interesting to the viewers.

We would tune in to see who she is fighting with each episode.

She is also attractive!!

Since it's almost a given that Steven will be in the house, I'd say he'd have to be in the outcast group. He was the first one cast out last season and even his allies were tainted by the Brian Cooties. Most of them went right after him. That made Dan's win all the more amazing.

(Jersey, I'm sure you meant Brian, not Steven.)

Bring back Jen. Everyone hated her, so she would be the perfect addition to the house to make it more interesting to the viewers.

We would tune in to see who she is fighting with each episode.

She is also attractive!!

I would LOVE to have Jen back!

Too bad she did all those interviews with the houseguests this year.

That means for sure she is ineligible.

No Surprise here, its Brian. CBS.com leaked it early on.

Julie said to Craig "You will know who them and the fans will to." (Craig dosent watch BB but he had the BB10 houseguests on every wenesday last year)

Craig would recognize Jessie way more than Brian.

Brian was out so fast that I'm not sure he ever made it onto Craig Ferguson's show!

And Craig and Jessie had a great rivalry over the whole HoH/Ho (ho-ho-ho) thing.

So from every thing I've read, it seems like if there really are 4 Mystery HG's, they are:

Brian BB10 (Brain)

Jessica BB8 (Jocks - cheerleader)

Sheila BB9 (Popular- Playmate)

Cowboy BB5 (Outcast)

But maybe they compete and only one remains as a contest host type thing. only time will tell. not sure about who is the brain and who is the outcast though...

Sounds to me (from the Corneroffice leaks) like the Cliques will play as a team for HoH, without knowing the identities of the possible returning houseguests. Then, after one team wins, only that team's associated houseguest returns, and is automatically HoH for Week 1. (But I could be wrong!)

And the "O" Clique is "Offbeat", not "Outcast".

(It's funny, because I keep thinking it's "Oddball" myself, before I remember! LOL)

AND, if you count Cowboy as BB7 (because episode 1 of BB7 was the last time we saw him), that would mean one houseguest from each of the last 4 seasons.

Well I was looking at Michelle's facebook.. and people are writing on her wall, that they KNOW FOR A FACT Jessee won first HOH..

here are some posts

___________ at 1:46am July 9

FYI, it is now 100% confirmed that Jessie is the HOH. The other 3 that came back for the comp were Cowboy, Brian and Jessica. Athletes won the comp so Cowboy, Brian and Jessica left the house. Jessie is the 13th houseguest!

--

BigBrother Vidz at 1:22am July 9

yep.... 3 other people.. Brian, jessica and Cowboy were all set upinto the cliques.. but not sure if they made it in.. i'm 85% sure jessie made it in and is the first HOH

---

Then all michelle said was-

Michelle Costa at 1:49am July 9

are you guys serious that would be awesome

I really hope that rumor is false. Couldn't stand Jessie. He was as interesting to watch as paint drying.

I also hope that the cliques aren't forced to nominate someone from another clique. I don't like this twist; it seems like it will have a big effect on the outcome. Why can't we just have good old fashioned BB again?

i know. i think it will really mess up the game for some to know what cliques they are in (esp Michele). I wish they kept it simple like last season. i didnt even realize there weren't any twists until now and i really liked it that way.

I'll admit up front, I haven't read a lot of the posts about this season yet. So if this is out there already, forgive me, but ...

How have they already had an HoH comp if the show hasn't started, nobody's "in" the house, and everyone is supposed to be in sequester? Or are they in the house? I'm so confused. Isn't tonight supposed to be live? :huh:

Archived