Ronnie

don bb5

Mike

Mike Lubinski (born March 8, 1963) is a dad and painter from Eastpointe, Michigan. He was originally a finalist for Big Brother 4 but ultimately did not make the final cast. Mike was the first person evicted from the House, on Day 14.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erin we would be waaay too lucky to get 2 "gamer" winners in a row. just sayin' ;)

Wow. After reading the interview with his wife you can't help but realize there is more to Ronnie than just the bio. I realize as his wife she's going to sing his praise but you gotta admit he's got more kahones than you'd expect from someone of the brainiacs or offbeat group. This is either gonna get him to the end or targeted very quickly. Let's hope he lays low for the first couple weeks.

I think he's going to last longer than most people give him credit. He's a national competitor in speech & debate and you have to have good common sense along with intelligence to do that well. That also means he has some pretty good communication skills which can help a lot. Watching the interview with Diane surprised me. He appeared to be comfortable and easygoing during the interview.

One of the things which is going to cause a problem in this game is starting out with the cliques then eventually playing as an individual. I also think it will make a difference as to which "clique" gets off to a good start with one of their people winning HOH. You know whoever ends up in the "have-nots" room is going to have a less than sunny disposition, rofl

I actually think Ronnie will go rather far and possibly win. After watching his interview and reading his wife's answers, seems that he's quiet the people person. His whole gamer persona may just be a first impression to people, but I think they will quickly friend Ronnie.

He's such a good guy - I hope this show doesn't ruin him!! He's going to go through such bad gaming withdrawal - should be fun to see it happen over the coming weeks.!

Hope he does well!

I can see him being the classic pawn/ no-threat until jury time. However, I could see him going the annoying route and getting booted soon.

Archived