Natalie

Unfortunately, as soon as I read her name it made me throw up in my mouth a little. I'm still down a few IQ points from the last Natalie I spent a BB season with...

My first impression: Natlatina - spicy hot, hot tamale train candidate. Firecraker. Looking forward to several BBAD firework displays. Possible Big Brother Code name: "NatLat".

Rut-roh Shaggy. Those words be doomin' ya girlfriend.

First impression when I saw her was: OMG are all girls named Natalie on this show tiny!! She is spunky and way to eager imo...I think she'll last till jury like past BB's Michelle/Ivette/Nats did...but not win.

Unfortunately, as soon as I read her name it made me throw up in my mouth a little. I'm still down a few IQ points from the last Natalie I spent a BB season with...

They probably brought in another "Natalie" to help us all forget the one that makes you want to puke. This one seems fiesty and someone you will remember, so hopefully she will make us forget the other one.

God earliest Dumb move ever saying she was 18 when she is 24.. and Kevin Sees right thru her

and anyone who has read the BB application Requirements knows you have to be 21 to enter the house (requirement #6)

http://www.cbs.com/casting/big_brother/Eli...equirements.pdf

They require you to be 21 since they have free access to alcohol and BB can't be party to disturbing Alcohol to minors..

Anyone with half a brain and has read the application knows that (and I know some of those brainacis BB fans know those requiremnets by heart)

reminds of bb6 james just lying for the heck of it

Archived