Chima

Chima.jpg

An exotic beauty, Chima is truly as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Educated and independent, this freelance journalist is currently single and looking for a man who is tall, considerate and has a great sense of humor.

Chima is extremely close to her ailing mother and expects she

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

working bet red carpet

1st Impression... I like intelligent women. But, something about her bio sounds like a "punched-up" resume. Maybe I need to see her video to get a better sense of what she'll be like.

1st Impression... I like intelligent women. But, something about her bio sounds like a "punched-up" resume. Maybe I need to see her video to get a better sense of what she'll be like.

I got the same impression: they are trying WAY too hard to make her sound likeable. It makes me suspicious.

she looks alot better in the photo than she does in the video uvp posted. The word "plastic" is the first thing that comes to mind.

There is somthing about her that makes me not like her.. I can't put my finger on it.. It was only after I watched her on the Bet red carpet that I thought that.. But you never know I will probaly change my mind, After all I'm a woman..lol

I can't get past how beautiful she is. Her features blow me away...WOW!!! Hands down the prettiest girl who has ever been on BB. She's exotic and classy...not fake looking at all.

Clearly from a woman.. By far not the prettiest.. she is pretty, but BB has had many prettier women..

For her:

-military brat, used to having to settle in to new situations and make friends. An easy transition ahead for her.

-mother is sick card. Sympathy points! (she does seem to be a devoted daughter and I'm not cutting that down , just saying I'd play it up)

Against

-'would tell her BF he was a good lover...even if he isn't' two faced, falsity is obvious pretty quick to stronger players. Getting by on tv host charm alone won't work - hope she's more sincere than the interview shows....

-concern for her mother. She'll be distracted by thoughts of her mother throughout the process and will turn to 'winning for her' instead of focusing on winning for winning (which is what every, single, winner has done).

GMTA ZuZu ^^

Military brat who will want to lead and get her own way. Will be two faced and double/triple aligned.....therefore she could make the game VERY interesting...feel she will be gone in 3-4 weeks though ...

She definitely sounds and looks nicer in that bio than what I saw on the Early Show clip - she looked like a TOTAL diva on there! And WAYYYYY too much eye makeup on the ES clip. As for the BET red carpet clip - that laugh! OMG - it might kill me!!

Ugh, pet peeve of mine is the word exotic used in describing a person. All it means is they are not caucasian, and/or their features are not what caucasian society is accustomed to. Ok, stepping off my soapbox.

Back to first impressions, eh.

Archived