Casey

Ok...overlooking the picking habit...this guy is up on there so far an my list of favs. I like what he said about his wife and I also like that he teaches inner city kids...the whole DJ thing is something I never would have guessed...very interesting.

I'm really wishing I hadn't know either superstaaar. So far, I've liked what I've been reading about him and his interviews but, I deducted a whole star (cecimom grading scale :lol: ) for the nose picking.

testing 1 2 3

ok i was testing to see if the pinned topics move up as you post a new reply and it did. great move

:ghost:I think that Casey will be there for a while. As for the nose picking, remember ED spat all over the place and Adam was just plain gross. Nose picks win!

From the info received on their first night in the house it sounds like he's already made himself look silly with the "rap speak". He really needs to back off that stuff or he'll find himself being one of the first people walking out the door. It simply sounds ridiculous coming from an older white guy, lol Not cool. :schmoll:

a old white guy who thinks he's a young black guy

with all that jive-talking

its okay to be young at heart but he's over the top ridiculous

I will be cam jumping for sure

(cam jumping) when someone ya can't stand appears all of the sudden

on one of the cams you were watching I had to do this cam jumping

last season everytime Michelle appeared because I just knew

she'd break out in baby voice talk at some point and with this guy

he will be talking the jive from the get go

Archived