Braden

Braden.jpg

Born and raised in Dana Point, Calif., Braden spends his time surfing and has experience working as an international model and an actor. This bachelor lists his favorite activities as sleeping and talking to girls. He is a cocky surfer who, ironically, is afraid of drowning. He constantly boasts about his self-perceived intelligence, looks, charm and overall desirability.

Braden calls himself a fashion icon and thinks anything creative is totally rad; he even designs his own jewelry. But he hopes that he is not placed in the house with "fashionistas who think they are too cool for school." Braden has a very laid-back, California vibe and is concerned that the stress levels in the house will mess up his mellow personality. His fellow Houseguests may be thrown off by Braden

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st Impression... Thumbs down.

While I did like Jase... my first gut instinct with this one is that I can't stand him. On a positive note, I can see some good qualities in the bio:

-likes to make jewelry

-doesn't like too-cool fashionistas

-makes up his own words

-mellow personality

I want to punch him in the face. I actually hope Russell does. If Russell beats this guy's @ss down, it may be something I like about him ®.

Where are all the good guys??? Seriously?!?! I'm tired of dumb men who think they're all that.

This guy makes me think of Kronk from the movie The Emperor's New Groove.

250pxkronkdevilangel.jpg

Braden hopes to have new experiences and gain the virtue of patience

If he doesn't have patience now, he's not gonna get it from the show. This guy is toast.

Hate.. lets at least watch one episode before we pull out the "H" Word.. haha

You can wait if you want; I like to get started early.

btw, I'm female and reserve the right to change my mind, lol.

For him

- Barbie will want to keep Ken

- He'll be a good workout buddy and the guys will keep him around like their own personal version of "Stiffler"

Against

-jealousy may find him excluded if he has an ego

-not all that smart and there's not a lot of use for arm candy aside from being used as fodder in the BB house

Archived