Big Brother 11 - released info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The twist this year will be that while twelve of the HG will be strangers, two additional will know all the others. This will either be two strangers who each know all the other 12, or two strangers who each know half (6) of the other twelve.

Fuskie

Who expects either everyone will think they can form an alliance with their "friend" or they will all boot the friend because they think he/she will form alliances with everyone else...

Just finished looking at the 40 photos of the House.

I thought I read somewhere that there weren't going to be any couches in the LV?

There's 2 according to the photo.

Doesn't really matter ... guess I was having a Senior Moment........

33js58x.png

Do we know when they will tell us who the house guests will be? I can hardly wait anymore.Seeing the house ....... I am ready now...got a new puter and everything LOL Post a BIG POST when they tell us I dont wanna miss it! When I first started hunting today I saw a sentence that said we will be find out "who" will be in the house soon. I can not find it now. Ok no more blah blah I know you all are tired of waiting too. :smilielol:

I'll run to twitter now. Hollaback when you (someone/anyone)finds out.

it seems like tomorrow we find out about the cast

Ok, I am really starting to sweat. I just realized that I am going on vacation tomorrow. Yes, vacation on the very day they are supposed to release the information about the houseguests.

WTH am I gonna do?????

i5vzva.png:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

i would check out that cbs2 site at midnight for whoever is up at that time. it seems i am being told last season they put up the hg videos at 12 am so maybe diane got her am and pm messed up

Do we know if its going to be on the Early Show?

I haven't kept up on a lot of the information that you all know about.

Yes, I've read that Julie will be introducing the HGs on the Early Show tomorrow morning.

The pool room is a recipe for disaster. Sliding and falling on tile. Sloshing beer on the floor in a late night fight will be more than an insult it could be dangerous! I like it though. Looks like you'd be constantly cold and trying to warm up by riding the bike to spin the washer. Good weight loss plan.

Waiting for the HG is like waiting for Christmas morning. I just hope Sheila isn't there as more than a opening day twist. I didn't enjoy her on the show the first time around. Ah well, it's all fun and games until the first insult is hurled :)

I watched the video and I'm excited for Ross! It will be good having someone new interview the evicted ones this summer! Gretchen has been doing House Calls too long IMO. Good move by CBS. ;)

I also like it will be done early and we'll probably be able to watch the video on our own time frame.

Now I'm ready to hear the news about the HG! Bring 'em on!! :cheshire:

Archived