Big Brother 11 - released info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UHHHH I'm Slooowww

Did I miss the part about what the HOH will be doing while this team thing is going on ???? :huh:

And - sorry - I think they've Mickey Moused it up waaayyyyy too much.

lol... 3 weeks down the road I might think it's great

The dividing the groups into the "haves" and "have nots" seem like it could turn out bad...especially if the hg themselves get to pick their teams and they are permanent. That means all the strong people could be on the same team, continue to win, and then we will get the same "have nots" complaining all the time about how they are hungry, weak, can't sleep well and so on :rolleyes:. The high school clique stuff is played out. Wasn't their a reality show based on that? Hopefully none of them were from the same high school.

Hey, great pictures of the house. When I was looking through them I noticed that there were 14 picture frames on the picture wall. I thought there were only going to be 12 houseguests.

Interesting...

Seems like the sheila rumour is make more and more sense... I wonder who the "old man" would be..

Hey, great pictures of the house. When I was looking through them I noticed that there were 14 picture frames on the picture wall. I thought there were only going to be 12 houseguests.

Interesting...

I think the whole picture wall has been the same (with 14 frames) for years.

So I wouldn't read too much into it.

And by the way, there are only 13 spots set at the table.

newbbhouse33.jpg

(Link to picture: here)

P.s. I was going to say "Welcome to Morty's", but it looks like you've been here for years. It's nice to see lurkers posting. Keep it up!

Although I've never watched any non-US versions of Big Brother, I think I've heard that the "Have / Have Not" thing has been done. If anyone knows how that worked, let us know.

Im going out on a limb.. But looks like a recycling theme..

And though the swimming room looks cool, I wouldnt want to be in it.. seems like it would be cold, and echo everything.

BUT I do like the house overall.. Worst season was def. ALLSTARS, just because it was so dark.. I hated the flames behind the chairs.

I don't tend to follow HGs once they leave...but seeing as how Sheila seems to be in the rumor...what's Dick been up to? He's probably a bit more intelligent not to post about a suddenly unplanned vacation though...

I agree with King on the pool room...it looks really cool (maybe even the fave from what I've seen so far), but i couldn't imaging sleeping/having conversations in the room. I also agree with everyone on the house overall.This house is pretty cool, but it doesn't have the wow factor that the houses in other seasons have had.

I don't tend to follow HGs once they leave...but seeing as how Sheila seems to be in the rumor...what's Dick been up to? He's probably a bit more intelligent not to post about a suddenly unplanned vacation though...

Dick is scheduled to do a "he said/she said" type BB "show" with Jenelle, right? So I doubt he will be in the house...

Of course what do I know, I am just making guesses!

i think its pretty much a locked sheila is coming back

I don't like idea of producers forming the two teams, they should let the hgs form themselves after a couple days inside...at least then its more like an alliance than watching teams forced together....

If they were going to do something with former hgs, they should have gone Survivor and had Fans vs Favorites.

Maybe Sheila will be Julie's replacement if she has to leave early?

I liked Sheila, but depending on her or any former hgs role in this season.. I don't know.

Well, like always, some of the house was awesome and some just disappointed me. I'm one of the fans who is willing to admit that I'd hate to live in this place.

I know that in a few days, I won't be paying any attention to the house decor at all. I'll be in here raising heck about some HG or another since they'll have all my attention :)

As usual Sono...us ole' farts agree! How the house looks is not important to me...how the house GUESTS look...thats a different story!!!

I can't picture Shelia as a Housemother... but I can picture Renny

If they do have someone come back in this capacity ... will they be eligible to win ???

or... do they just commit themselves to living in the house for the duration ??

Weird either way.....

Archived