Big Brother 11 - released info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope it's not any of the people being leaked (except for brian, who i don't care about, but i think he's a given from most sources) i'd like an actual surprise. as of now i'm counting on disappointment, as i don't think any of the popular leaks are worthy of a return.

After seeing the Rainbow Reunion, I like Cowboy way more than Brian. The only plus regarding Brian is that he wasn't in long enough for us to know anything about him. Still, I don't like that any of them get a second chance when it's not an Allstars season. Hopefully they're there just to run the house and the events.. not actually play the game.

After seeing the Rainbow Reunion, I like Cowboy way more than Brian. The only plus regarding Brian is that he wasn't in long enough for us to know anything about him. Still, I don't like that any of them get a second chance when it's not an Allstars season. Hopefully they're there just to run the house and the events.. not actually play the game.

don't get me wrong, i don't want brian (or any of them for that matter) i just think he's the most consistent previous hg that's being mentioned. as for the rainbow reunion...it didn't make me like any of them better...haha...and what was up with michelle's stupid t-shirts? nobody wants to wear that and you didn't originate the unitard, i hate to say it but jen "jenuine" johnson did and even before you, shelia's "rode hard, put away wet" snatch was in it! : )

whewwwwww nasty..... hope the burned that thing.

for sanitary and originality reasons, one would hope.

I didn't know Angie and Sheila were friends. And then for Angie to leave everything to watch a dog.

I just don't like how BB11 seems to be turning into BB9 with BB10 hgs.

On Thursday, at least all the speculation will be over with.

I agree.

13 fresh faces are not that hard to find in 9 months. Why do people even want returning HG's on here. NO THANKS!

Elle: "Hopefully they're there just to run the house and the events.. not actually play the game. "

I'm with Elle

Hoping they are in there to be head of each group (and can't win anything)... but will leave the house when

they dis-ban the groups.

Let the new HG's play the game... sheeesh

Well, this doesn't sound good...

William H Stonesifer Jr at 8:29am July 8

Not to change the subject but 32 1/2 hours until the premiere of BIG BROTHER 11! I'm so excited!

Steven Daigle at 8:38am July 8

LOL, yes William, and I am trying to muster up the excitement, but I just know exactly what is going to happen and I just can't get excited about it...

I soooo think Steven is fabricating all of this.

yeah, why would the show tell former hgs what's going on? the current hgs ca barely even say goodbye to their families. sounds to me like some people are jealous that maybe they didn't get put back in the house and are trying to stir up poo. imo

It's not that TPTB tell the past houseguest's so much the past houseguest's are telling the past houseguest's what's going on... Trust me I knew who was going to be the people up for returning to the house a long time before they announced them for the vote... I also knew that there were a few that turned TPTB down... I knew that there was going to be an estranged father and daughter on season 8 also... It's all in whether or not your a past houseguest in the loop with other past houseguests... There are a couple that aren't in the loop like Nakomis and Maggie...

During the two weeks prior to BB airing for the first time it's difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. I take it all with a grain of salt because I've seen too many people in the past make up crap, lol Even if a few people actually know what's about to go down on the show, they may think it will be boring while I would feel the exact opposite. That's pretty obvious when you read the message board. rofl So many people, so many opinions. ;)

It's not that TPTB tell the past houseguest's so much the past houseguest's are telling the past houseguest's what's going on... Trust me I knew who was going to be the people up for returning to the house a long time before they announced them for the vote... I also knew that there were a few that turned TPTB down... I knew that there was going to be an estranged father and daughter on season 8 also... It's all in whether or not your a past houseguest in the loop with other past houseguests... There are a couple that aren't in the loop like Nakomis and Maggie...

i know those people stay in touch with one another, but them knowing what exactly is going on after people are taken in sequester before the show is like the new hgs families know what's going on with them. i totally agree with you that some of the former hgs up for the return that didn't make it in would have some idea, i think it they would be under contract to not leak info...much like most shows that are pretaped like survivor have to deal with. i also think those people would be jealous that they didn't get picked and say all sorts of crap.

i'm sorry but, i think your post sounds snotty, like you know everything. from this post topic, it sounds like no one has any real idea who is actually in the house. i believe you that you've got an inside on what's happened on the show before (as i've been a member since 2006 and red your posts) i was simply stating my opinion that's what makes these boards fun. no hard feelings...i just wanted to tell you that's how it came off to me : )

xo b.

I just have one question, and maybe someone else has asked it...if this season's theme is going green or recycled, will the slop be recycled as well? That could be gross, but very entertaining. :P

Archived