Big Brother 11 - released info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, after seeing pics and bios, I don't really see that many cliques. Can someone help me out here?

There's the 'nerds' and 'jocks' but what else?

eta: Well, the rumored list was Jocks, Populars, Brainiacs and Outcasts. I guess I could fit all the hgs into those categories.

IMHO - This is what I see if we use that list:

Jocks:

Jeff

Russell

Popular:

Chima

Jordan

Laura

Braden - (Although he could be in outcast if he is really that conceited)

Brainiacs:

Michele - (also could be an outcast)

Outcast:

Casey

Kevin

Lydia

Ronnie

Not sure what to make of Natalie...

Although I've never watched any non-US versions of Big Brother, I think I've heard that the "Have / Have Not" thing has been done. If anyone knows how that worked, let us know.

Big brother UK had something like that for a few weeks.It was great for the ppl who got pampered but the other ppl didn't like ti to much.They had even divided the house in 2.I didn't like it myself,Maybe this o ne won't be so bad.

theirs was called heaven and hell

the heavenly ones had all their meals prepaired by the hell's ppl and they got special treats.Hell ppl had to do some nasty challenges like peel a whole bunch of potatoes that were later used to make the heavenly hg fish and chips...lol

Big Brother is always better when there are haves and have nots.. Food vs Slop.. Nice bed vs crappy bed..

many international BB's do this. BBAU HoH gives each person a job they have to do.. I have seen other BB's where there were a bunch of different beds and HoH would assign them to people.. From big comfy bed to small beds to a cot to a bit of hay on the floor.

I so hope its not Fixed team but either a self diving top X finishers are Have's and rest are have nots.. or random teams selected...

Would be inserting if there are different layers of have.. Like someone may have nice bed but be on slop while another person is on slop and sleeping on the floor.

As I was telling Dade in Morty's TV Chat where we will be discussing Big Brother day and night for the next three months (http://mortystv.com/chat), there are not enough HG to really form a clique but if you notice all of the HG have one or more things in common with other HG, so there will be opportunities for them to bond on similar interests.

Fuskie

Who wonders based solely on their bios, which HG will be the first to go...

I didn't get to see the early show and forgot to dvr it.. grrr.. anyone got it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGhUMYIWl8

anyone else notice they don't have ages or birthplaces listed under the names like usual? Or do they somewhere else?

On the cbs.com bios, just click the 'more' button, where it will show more info and at the bottom of every bio is their birthday.

anyone else notice they don't have ages or birthplaces listed under the names like usual? Or do they somewhere else?

I read through all of them and found birthdate but not hometown or birthplace. You also need to be careful. I've found some of their ages are being screwed up from website to website. I went by the birthday listed on bio at CBS.

Here are their ages;

Braden - 28

Casey - 41

Chima - 32

Jeff - 31

Jordan - 22

Kevin - 29

Laura - 21

Lydia - 24

Michele - 27

Natalie - 24

Ronnie - 30

Russell - 24

Well the 2 minute clip does not tell us much. I hope this season does not feel too recycled! We need fresher and funner than the past. Seems like there is a lack of unique personalities and many boring ones.... we'll see... I cant wait!

the cliques thing will ruin a lot of potential strategies. for example michelle what if she wanted to play dumb how can she if she ends up in nerds clique . the same for a lot of them. the cliques pretty much spells out their gameplay. all the good athletes will be spelled out by being in the jocks club etc..........

the cliques thing will ruin a lot of potential strategies. for example michelle what if she wanted to play dumb how can she if she ends up in nerds clique . the same for a lot of them. the cliques pretty much spells out their gameplay. all the good athletes will be spelled out by being in the jocks club etc..........

ok after watching the early show video I am more excited because I am SURE this year will have much more physical competitions.Those are my favorite and this cast will be perfect for long physical competitions GoooooooooooDie

post-17849-1246483464.gif

welovebigbrother exclusive on the twist interview allison grodner

* Highlights from WeLoveBigBrother.com

the food comps will be a blood bathe to avoid getting cold showers, horrible room to sleep, food restriction

i think we will now be waiting anxiously to hear who win this like we do with pov

Archived