Big Brother 11 - released info

Fav here is HOH room too.

Agree with a lot of you that the house has a dark feel to it.... from what I saw on the videos.

Those rafts are filled with some foam type stuff (a lot better than if they were filled with air)

and I'm sure you'll see towels, whatever laid down if the HGs have shorts, etc on.

There's always one room that's worse to sleep in than the others.

wooo hoooo we're on our way

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love the HOH room. It's the prettiest room in the house. The Pool room is very interesting and unique, if not a bit creepy. I wonder if anyone might try to sleep/slide down the slide when slightly intoxicated. LOL! I think all the Orange in the Dining Room/Kitchen is a bit of an eyesore. Also, the living room and the no-doors bedroom are nice. It's a mix of pretty in parts and gaudy in places. Nice, nonetheless... :)

It looks to me like they didn't have much of a budget to do changes to the house. I expect very noticeable differences year to year considering WE are the people who have to stare at it for three friggin' months! lmao

Once again they continue to disappoint. Oh well.... B)

Well, like always, some of the house was awesome and some just disappointed me. I'm one of the fans who is willing to admit that I'd hate to live in this place.

I know that in a few days, I won't be paying any attention to the house decor at all. I'll be in here raising heck about some HG or another since they'll have all my attention :)

Did they do a budget reduction this year? Think how much they saved by using trash and plywood to decorate. I do have to say that I hate the bright orange. It makes you think of construction or a discount place like Home Depo.

I'm sooooo hoping they'll have to ride those bikes to keep the electricity on - even if it's for something specific like the washer/dryer. It would cause drama, plus at least one person would always have to be separated so they can talk about 'em. LOL

How about an endurance competition. Last light bulb to go out wins HoH.

Fuskie

Who expects the momentum to build up more and more leading to the premier...

RealityTVSpoilers.net is reporting:

Today, CBS officially revealed some exciting info about the "Big Brother 11" house and twist. First, the twist. This season the houseguests will divide themselves into two groups. Every week one group will become the "Have's" and the other will become the "Have-Not's". Presumably, that means one group will get luxuries while the other will have to suffer. The houseguests will compete this way for the first couple weeks and then play the game individually. Also, this year will have a High School theme featuring groups like jocks, populars, brainiacs and outcasts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not liking the house being divided into two teams. Hopefully, the winners and losers won't be separated. Seems like that 3rd bedroom is either a luxury or pit hole. And unless two former hgs come back to be team captains, then I don't see how they fit in.

It sounds like they're going to cash in on the popularity of Survivor. Use the premise but only for a couple of weeks.

Two groups and four groups within the groups? This could get confusing. :unsure:

I finally went to the CBS site and viewed all 40 pictures of the house. I do like the HOH room and living room. The rest of it is OK but nothing great IMO.

Orange is suppose to help creativity and relaxation. Green promotes peace and balance. Hopefully the colors will do the trick keeping these people calm and relaxed.

NOT

:animated_rotfl:

I love the pool room.I think it be a cute way to do my kids bedroom.Love the rest of the house too,I am sooo excited now and we're in the single digits today too...wooohooo

Seems to be an environmentally friendly/green and recycled products type decorating theme throughout...appropriate for the times.

I like the look of the house...especially the hoh bedroom....seems very peacefull. Orange is one of my favorite colors...so I'm cool with the kitchen. I also liked the exercise room with all the glass bottles on the walls..a lot of work went into decorating that room. The pool room is also cool...maybe a bit cold too...I didn't see any blankets or rugs...and with all that tile! Doesn't look like the slide goes up to anything...would be cool if there was a trap door at the top from the hoh room or something like that.

Seeing the house makes me start to get excited!!!

still bb9 ish

and now i am hearing the sheila rumor more and more

its official its a rerun of bb9

I think I liked the rumor that had gone around that said that there would be 2 houses and their groups wouldn't know the other existed until the end of the show and there would be one finalist from each house - the final two would be one from each house.

Archived