Big Brother 11 - released info

Since today is media day, I thought we could use a new thread to discuss factual information about BB 11.

First Look at The Big Brother 11 House

image1.jpg

The wall behind Julie Chen definitely looks like a green theme. It appears to be made from Recycled materials, pop bottles, beer bottles and cardboard.

onlinebigbrother.com

(Mods-Sorry to be posting a pic from another website. The bandwidth and all.)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Media Day participants aren't supposed to release info until 6am, but some have already started posting. Below are links from Katie Neal from WeLoveBigBrother.com. Her articles are pretty long, so I summed up the parts about the house.

welovebigbrother.com-media day pt1

welovebigbrother.com-media day pt2

-living room wall has plants and different colored plywood

-kitchen is oriental theme

-bathroom is industrial with no urinals or motion detected sinks

-house still has a washing machine and now compost machines

-gym/spa room has recycling theme

-1st bedroom is red and comfy

-2nd bedroom is a swimming pool them

-part of hoh room has an outdoors theme

-hoh bathroom has a huge surf board and wetsuit

-backyard mural was of a windmill field

i didnt watch all of the house video yet from media. while i dont care for the house. that house looks depressing. i wont be surprised if any hg dor. i agree the house is way too dark.

All pics are from bsideblog.com, where you can go to see all his pics and watch videos of his time spent in the house. Any people you see in the pictures below are contestants from Media Day, including BB8 Jen.

HOH Room:

6292009bbhouse01.th.jpg

6292009bbhouse03.th.jpg

First Bedroom:

6292009bbhouse15.th.jpg

Bedroom: (where gold room and hippy room was)

6292009bbhouse07.th.jpg

6292009bbhouse08.th.jpg

Gym/Spa:

6292009bbhouse06.th.jpg

Kitchen:

6292009bbhouse11.th.jpg

Living Room:

6292009bbhouse14.th.jpg

6292009bbhouse10.th.jpg

Bathroom:

6292009bbhouse17.th.jpg

Id have to say im pretty dissapointed...BB is always known to go so far out and beyond when decorating the house....the house last year was amazing and detailed beyond perfection...I feel like the house this summer (with the exception of some of the wallsand pool themed room) looks pretty much like the original house. There is nothing like "wow" "how did they do that" about the house....I dunno, Im just not as impressed as last summer?

Amyone agree??

Id have to say im pretty dissapointed...BB is always known to go so far out and beyond when decorating the house....the house last year was amazing and detailed beyond perfection...I feel like the house this summer (with the exception of some of the wallsand pool themed room) looks pretty much like the original house. There is nothing like "wow" "how did they do that" about the house....I dunno, Im just not as impressed as last summer?

Amyone agree??

I agree. I wasn't impressed with last years house either. They should let us build the house like they do the blog houses on HGTV.

It looks to me that the most comfortable seats in the House are the eviction chairs.

Those beds in the pool room with the plastic rafts would be sooooooo uncomfortable in shorts...just look at the persons wearing leather.

LA in Augusts - The heat, humidity. I can just hear my flesh pulling from the raft as I tried tried to stand up. ouch!!!

i would hate to have to sleep in that pool room. it just looks uncomfortable to me at least. i am wondering if bb plans to flood that room at any point lol

Archived