Get the Live Feeds and Help Us Out!

morty

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:excl: Just wanted to let all the lurkers who are still lurking know that once Big Brother begins, the forums will only be available to registered members. Morty's TV can get so busy with traffic that the board must be restricted to registered members.

The last day to register for Morty's TV Chat and the Morty's TV forums will be this Thursday, July 9th.

After that, Morty's TV Live Feed Update and Twitter pages will remain available to registered members and guests. You can also follow us on the Morty's TV on Twitter. :dork:

:excl: Please become a Morty's TV member so we can all enjoy summer together! :gossip:

If you would like to support Morty's TV, please consider utilizing one of the Morty's TV Sponsors. And it is not too late to purchase Live Feeds from Real Networks through Morty's TV. The price goes up after Thursday's premier. You can also directly support the Morty's TV website by donating, which is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for understanding and continued support!

I signed up for the Prediction reminder service over the weekend... can someone remind me to sign up for the live feeds thru Mortys when I get home from work? lol We are going without tv this summer(!) so I think I better get the feeds for the first time again in 3 years! lol

well... mother-in-law was living with us, we paid for phone, she paid for Dish... she moved to Florida, we took her to start a 2 week vacation, she took the Dish service with her... since we were gone for 2 weeks, no reason to start up our own service before we left, and we reasoned there isn't all that much on that we HAVE to see, to justify getting service now that we are back... other than BB11! lol

Maybe we will change our mind, but... we've lasted 4 days so far! lol

Just used the Morty's link to get my feeds. After looking back at my cancellation history, the last set of feeds I bought was the winter edition of BB. I gave up after that but figured I'd try it again this summer. I'll be able to help out at night with feed updates (and weekends of course).

Looking forward to a fun season!

King, I'm so proud of you!!! Way to jump on in and get even more addicted! I'll remind you to cancel after BB, if you remind me.

I'm just so glad I remembered to get them while they were still 25% off! YAYYYY Now it's official!!!

I can do late night updates since I live on the West Coast if I'm needed to do so.

Archived