Get the Live Feeds and Help Us Out!

morty

Unfortunately, the economic down-turn the nation is going through has hit the budget of the Morty's TV web site. I need your help early this year. All that I ask is that if you subscribe to the live feeds, you do it through the banner at the top of the forum index.

Some of the features include:

• Everything You Can't See on TV...Live video feeds from inside the Big Brother house
  • Full Access...4 simultaneous house cameras so you don't miss any behind-the-scenes action
  • Community...The most enthusiastic Big Brother fans meet here in chat-rooms, message boards and blogs

New This Year:

RealNetworks has been busy enhancing SuperPass to include more compelling content. They have also given a face lift to the software to allow for greater benefits to Big Brother 12 viewers. The Flashback feature has been improved (it allows you to rewind to any moment you might have missed, even if it took place in BB11), and Real is presenting some new events, so "there will be something happening almost every day."

Big Brother 12 Early Bird Offer: 3-Months for $29.99. That's only $9.99 per month!

I know that you're looking for every opportunity to save and this is a great offer that will allow you to view the Big Brother feeds at a discount of $4.99 per month off the normal monthly price. The Early Bird Special Offer will be available from June 16th until the Big Brother 12 Season Premiere on July 8th. So if you've never had the live feeds before, this should be the season you give them a try. Send your friends here too!

Each year we get advertisers that pay us commissions if you buy their product or service after clicking on their banner. I've made a list of these companies. Please take a look at the list and see if there's anything that you were going to buy anyway, or you might be inspired to try. Remember,

you have to click the link on the sponsors list for us to get credit for the sale. If you're familiar with Morty's TV, you know we don't ask for donations for services you haven't already received (because we are never sure if we'll make it through the season).

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be using the link to buycostumes.com to get my oldest daughter her Halloween costume this year. It's so hard to find a good quality costume that a teen will wear. She actually picked out 3 that she likes and now has to get her friend's opinion on choosing just one.

Morty, Can I buy the feeds now? Or should I wait a bit? I just get the feeds for BB and then cancel them after BB is over. I can get them now but I just want to make sure it will take me through the entire season of BB11. Lmk cause I want to go through you as soon as I can! Tracy

Morty, Can I buy the feeds now? Or should I wait a bit? I just get the feeds for BB and then cancel them after BB is over. I can get them now but I just want to make sure it will take me through the entire season of BB11. Lmk cause I want to go through you as soon as I can! Tracy

Just to be safe I'm waiting until next week to get mine. Nothing on them right now anyway.

Does this still work if you've been a year-long subscriber? I will go through the link at the top of the forums, just want to make sure you get credit where due.

If you already have the feeds because you subscribe year round you don't need to buy them again so Morty's won't get credit.

Just to be safe I'm waiting until next week to get mine. Nothing on them right now anyway.

Ok I will wait to then. I just don't want to subscribe to early and then get cut off before the show is over with. (If that is how they work it?)

Ok I will wait to then. I just don't want to subscribe to early and then get cut off before the show is over with. (If that is how they work it?)

They won't cut you off, they will just charge you for another 3 months if you don't cancel before they run out.

Is the early code bb11 or something else, and if I understand correctly, if we use the early code we can get the feeds for $ 4.99 a month?

Is the early code bb11 or something else, and if I understand correctly, if we use the early code we can get the feeds for $ 4.99 a month?

I believe if you follow the link from Morty's you get the early bird special of $29.99 for 3 months, or $10 per month. After July 9th, it will be $14.99 per month.

Fuskie

Who does not think a special code is needed when you link through Morty's...

I believe if you follow the link from Morty's you get the early bird special of $29.99 for 3 months, or $10 per month. After July 9th, it will be $14.99 per month.

Fuskie

Who does not think a special code is needed when you link through Morty's...

The code isn't needed Fuskie. The link puts the code in automatically.

Thank you! Direct donations and visiting our sponsors page are also ways to thank Morty for providing this Big Brother experience each summer and all year long.

Fuskie

Who knows Morty appreciates all the support...

Does anyone know if Real Player has fixed the problem for downloading your free music if you have Windows Vista 64 bit?? I tried e-mailing real player and never got a response. Last year I was unable to get my 10 free downloads a month.

This was the error message I received: Music store not enabled. When you try to enable Helix DRM gets to about 400% then error message "No software update available from Real to support this content" when you hit details it states content type: rnba.

This is the answer from Real Networks after days of following their instructions: Music Store tracks are currently only available in RealAudio (RAX) which is not supported on 64 bit Windows systems.

I want to get SuperPass again but I can't really justify it without the 10 free downloads. Anyone else have this problem last year??

Archived