Help?!?! Big Brother

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody on the lights . I would really like to know where I could get the lights on eitherside of the eviciton chairs.. thanks all

I don't even know what to call them to do a google search on them.

What does everyone think of the hoh big chair I googled and found. Look the same?

What does everyone think of the hoh big chair I googled and found. Look the same?

It does!!!! I am getting new furniture soon and I am really thinking about getting one! (Thanks for the find!)

cbs has billions of dollars they can go after

while average joe doesnt so they get away with it

They have that chair at Rooms to Go too! I almost bought it a year or so ago.

http://www.roomstogo.com/index.cfm?fuseact...p;ipac_id=10826

What does the abbreviation WC mean?

Water Closet = british term for bathroom or toilet room. :)

They have that chair at Rooms to Go too! I almost bought it a year or so ago.

http://www.roomstogo.com/index.cfm?fuseact...p;ipac_id=10826

They're not as big at dimensions: 45L x 42W x 38H. I want to be able to lay in it like the hg's have done and two people comfortable in it.

This one is Size: 58x58x38 http://www.dinettegallery.com/store/produc...bany_Industries

OK I just got the live feeds. I am excited, first time ever (I am cheap) always relied on the good people here to do the work, now maybe I can help out and earn my keep. My eyes are old and tired and I want to know if someone can tell me how to get the feeds on full screen? They are small and I am having trouble seeing them especially when I have all four up. Please and thanks.

OK I just got the live feeds. I am excited, first time ever (I am cheap) always relied on the good people here to do the work, now maybe I can help out and earn my keep. My eyes are old and tired and I want to know if someone can tell me how to get the feeds on full screen? They are small and I am having trouble seeing them especially when I have all four up. Please and thanks.

When you mouse over the picture, some icons pop up in the top left of the screen. The icon on the right (the square with another square and an arrow) takes it to full screen.

When you mouse over the picture, some icons pop up in the top left of the screen. The icon on the right (the square with another square and an arrow) takes it to full screen.

I thank you and my eyes thank you!!!!!

It worked.

OK I will probably drive people nuts with questions now. Are all four feeds always shown? Can I just get one feed? Will it be in all four squares or can I just get one big square? Also why did I time out? Can I stop that?

Again please and thanks and have patience I am a newbie.

OK I will probably drive people nuts with questions now. Are all four feeds always shown? Can I just get one feed? Will it be in all four squares or can I just get one big square? Also why did I time out? Can I stop that?

There are technically 5 different internet feeds. Cameras 1-4, and the quad cam. Those feeds are linked here(and they won't time out).

No, they aren't always shown. They cut to the fish tank(FOTH) during competitions and when they do things they aren't supposed to like sing.

I'm not sure where this topic should go so feel free to move it. (Just please tell me where it ends up so I can find it. lol)

Whenever I try to view the previous days on Morty's BB homepage, I get this message: We haven't made this page yet, come back later. I was trying to see what happened yesterday. :( I can't view any of the pages as they all have that message.

I know in previous years, Morty always allowed you to "learn to read from the bottom up." Is there any way for me to access what happened yesterday?

TIA!

You can choose cam 1, cam 2, cam 3 or cam 4 or watch all of them with the quad cam selection.

Go over to the updates forum and read them there is the only thing I can suggest... Morty's is a little short handed right now with the happy addition of a new Mortite for Jem, and poor Morty has so much on his plate it's hard to get to it all... I hope this helps!!!

There are technically 5 different internet feeds. Cameras 1-4, and the quad cam. Those feeds are linked here(and they won't time out).

No, they aren't always shown. They cut to the fish tank(FOTH) during competitions and when they do things they aren't supposed to like sing.

Thank you!

You can choose cam 1, cam 2, cam 3 or cam 4 or watch all of them with the quad cam selection.

Thank you!

Hopefully this is my last question (gotta quit bugging you guys) is it ok for me to update on the live feeds page as I am only a member not a LFU? I have the live feeds now (really glad I did as I got locked out of Mortys last night and would have missed the fight) and if I can would like to help out but don't want to step on anyones toes.

Archived