Help?!?! Big Brother

i think maybe monday at earliest

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it that in the last few seasons the housemates go into the house before they actually air it on the live feeds, the premiere use to be live...that use to be the best part watching them get to know eachother the first few days. im not crazy am i?..

The HG always get a few days off camera before the show premier. First, it gives production some time to interact with the HG, lay down the ground rules and get the HG used to wearing the mics and learning the ropes of the BB house. Second, it gives them time to tape for the season premier episode.

Fuskie

Who notes the HG need some time to get acclimated to their new restrictive environment...

Where's uvp when ya need him? ;)

Diane interviews are... missing in action, didn't get done, I'm being to lazy to find them on my own???

Have the live feeds been changed so we can see EVERYTHING? No more blackouts,fish tank,front of house.Will we be able to see the compitions live?Will there be blackouts when house guest talk about music ,movie stars?

Welcome to Morty's!

I don't know for sure but I think they will continue to have blackouts on the same type of competitions to maintain their TV ratings. Any singing will probably continue to be FoTH'ed because of the copyright issues.

They have to cut away when guest talk about people who haven't signed releases. I think all that stuff will continue and we will continue to complain about the "24/7 coverage".

Maybe someone else has actually heard one way or another, its just that I've come to expect the blackouts.

Yep... I think if you decide NOT to get them after the 'trial' is over...

and - you forget to call before that date - you'll be charged for another FULL month (even if you don't want to watch them)

I think the monthly subscription gives a 2 week trial, but the BB Season package (the one through the Morty's website) gives only a 3 day trial. I subscribed last night and only have 3 days before they charge my cc.

:excl: Just wanted to let all the lurkers who are still lurking know that once Big Brother begins, the forums will only be available to registered members. Morty's TV can get so busy with traffic that the board must be restricted to registered members.

The last day to register for Morty's TV Chat and the Morty's TV forums will be this Thursday, July 9th.

Question: We do not have to register for Chat seperately than for the forums, do we? I have never chatted on Morty's before, but that doesn't mean that I might not decide I want to this season... :)

BTW...Is it Thursday, yet???

Here is what I get for not paying attention to things that don't pertain to me...(LOL)

I will be on the West coast tomorrow and I know that you all have a way of seeing the East Coast show as it broadcasts...HOW I DO THAT ??? I really want to watch it at 5PM here in California! HELP HELP

SueZqueZ, the person to ask is DreamAngel.

Moxie, you should use your screename, at the very least!

Maybe throw in a "@ Morty's TV" or "tvfanforums.net", if you like.

Possibly even make one from the logo: logo4.gif

How does that sound?

SueZqueZ, the person to ask is DreamAngel.

Moxie, you should use your screename, at the very least!

Maybe throw in a "@ Morty's TV" or "tvfanforums.net", if you like.

Possibly even make one from the logo: logo4.gif

How does that sound?

It works for me! Thank you dear. :)

Archived