Lurkers Come On Out...BB is about to Begin

Lurking is what I do. There's just so much info you can find on the net. @.@

Anyway, I think I've watched BB since the 3rd season. I've lurked here for maybe two years because the update page is so juicy at times. I finally joined up because I need someplace to chat and whatnot; I'm not very sociable (I guess) in real life. I have a hard time explaining myself, but online it's a little easier. When it comes to BB, I'll have favorites, but I am the first to jump on them for a bad move.

So, yeah, a big hello to you all!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lurking on this Board is what I did from Season 2-8.

• I found Morty's when searching for more info on a Dr. Will and why a woman would use another HG's toothbrush to clean a toilet.
  • I stayed because I loved Morty's Live feed comments and lurked on the message board to see what others had to say.
  • I sauntered occasionally into the chat rooms so I could view the frenzy during critical play moments.
  • Every once in awhile I would get up the courage to throw out a snarky comment.
  • I "delurked" Season 8 because I joined the Prediction Challenge and typed DICK jokingly as a guest name and got bonus points.

I love the rush I get when I hit "refresh" and see new hits on this thread to find people posting for their 1st time co-mingling with rest of the addicted masses

Only another BB Fan gets what Morty's is Really about.

We understand and welcome all newcomers (except for maybe Big King - but he will warm up to you if you like Keesha or Amy).

Its funny when youre at this site for years and you go in the chat but you lurk on the forums even though your pretty much on the site alot of the time lol. :animated_rotfl: Sorry will try too post more now that BB is coming.

How has evreyone been? Don't talk too alot of you on the forums but im out of the dark now.

Lurking on this Board is what I did from Season 2-8.

• I found Morty's when searching for more info on a Dr. Will and why a woman would use another HG's toothbrush to clean a toilet.
  • I stayed because I loved Morty's Live feed comments and lurked on the message board to see what others had to say.
  • I sauntered occasionally into the chat rooms so I could view the frenzy during critical play moments.
  • Every once in awhile I would get up the courage to throw out a snarky comment.
  • I "delurked" Season 8 because I joined the Prediction Challenge and typed DICK jokingly as a guest name and got bonus points.

I love the rush I get when I hit "refresh" and see new hits on this thread to find people posting for their 1st time co-mingling with rest of the addicted masses

Only another BB Fan gets what Morty's is Really about.

We understand and welcome all newcomers (except for maybe Big King - but he will warm up to you if you like Keesha or Amy).

Amy is ok but Screecha, ewww... Jr is the one who likes her....

Well, I have like a 6th sense.. i can usually tell who will do very well.. I like Danni week 1, and I said she would go far, and she made final 2... And I like Keesha really early too, and thought she would make it far, and she did.

sounds like you root for the blondes ;)

My friend turned me on to Morty's and I have been lurking for about 4 years and finally joined last year. I really enjoy the live feed updates since I work all day and have a 3 year old at home. Thanks to all you BB fans that make the season most enjoyable at Morty's!!!

I tried watching the first season...remembered making through maybe a week or two...vaguely remembered some crazy woman shouting at the HGs from her window about what was happening...maybe I made it through longer than a week. Meh, I don't remember.

Anyhow.

I picked up TIVO one summer and about that time and I remember seeing a commercial for BB7 All-Stars...and I've been mostly hooked since then. It took me a while to get into the feeds and the updates (I didn't want to have the show ruined for me by reading updates on the internet). Without Dr. Will and Boogie's conniving plays I probably would just be another occasional watcher.

Right.

I've been in school for the past 3-4 years and have only been able to watch it occasionally due to cost cutting measures at home...and working evenings...I couldn't always watch the show. Finally I'm done...and employed...so I can afford the feeds again. I purchased them through Morty's link so the site will get the credit and I look forward to chatting as the season gets underway!

I've been a lurker for sure! It says I joined in 06, but I think I had a different name before that and couldnt remember it. I LOVE MORTYS, I read everything on this sight and have turned many people on to it. I've been watchin BB since season 1 and cant wait til it starts. I too promise to jump in and say something. I also gotta say that the regular posters to me are SO familiar that I feel like I know them, If it werent for them, this place wouldnt be so great! So thanks all of you.

Welcome Hephyr!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:excl: Just wanted to let all the lurkers who are still lurking know that once Big Brother begins, the forums will only be available to registered members. Morty's TV can get so busy with traffic that the board must be restricted to registered members.

The last day to register for Morty's TV Chat and the Morty's TV forums will be this Thursday, July 9th.

After that, Morty's TV Live Feed Update and Twitter pages will remain available to registered members and guests. You can also follow us on the Morty's TV on Twitter. :dork:

:excl: Please become a Morty's TV member so we can all enjoy summer together! :gossip:

If you would like to support Morty's TV, please consider utilizing one of the Morty's TV Sponsors. And it is not too late to purchase Live Feeds from Real Networks through Morty's TV. The price goes up after Thursday's premier. You can also directly support the Morty's TV website by donating, which is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for understanding and continued support!

Been here for as long as i can remember started posting more last season occasionally and am hoping to post more this season!

I've been a lurker for many years with a few posts from time to time. I did a few live feed updates a few years back when I subscribed to the feeds. Thinking of signing up again this year - we'll see. I live for the updates throughout the day - gets me through the summer and my work day! Looking forward to an excellent season - hope they picked the cream of the crop houseguests for us to pick apart!! Anyways, just wanted to say Hi to everyone!! :animated_wave:

Archived