Lurkers Come On Out...BB is about to Begin

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was fairly active last season and had to go into 'lurk' mode off-season as work/school got a bit too hectic. After June 24th I'll be back and hope to stay around more throughout the year. There are some wonderful people here and it is a true pleasure to participate in the boards. I've seen conversations heat up and it seems that most members will moderate each other and try to call out 'bullies'. The more animated conversations are great - most posters just want to debate the house guests or motives not each other personally. And the notify/report buttons are there is you need them. If you're lurking because you're shy start small, say hello and add your opinions when you feel safe doing so. Participate in the non-BB sections too. You'll get to see the others outside of their favourite house guest zone and see them beyond thier 'camps'. That makes the experience a lot less intimidating too.

So to new posters and long timers, looking forward to another season with you; cheering, applauding, booing and hissing as our house guests entertain us and I get to know you all a little bit better.

Can't wait for live feed updating to begin. My typing improved 110% after that experience!

completely agree zuzu...Those that fight like cats and dogs over one hg will like the same cast member on Survivor or Race, then again they could be against each other on So You Think You Can Dance or Idol. To see the complete member you need more then one forum.

Join us year round and its a new board. LOL :animated_rotfl:

Ha, Yeah..

Im hoping I dont like anybody too much this year.. Ha, I stay clean throughout the season (Havent had a warning since BB8, Which Might I add was the harshest this board ever was.. But My only warning too), BUT I will defend My person to death...

Only with Keesha

Jannie, Danni and Amy though.. ha, Hopefully I like more then just one person this year... Its fun to see your person go far.. but its also nice to have a couple of people who could win, and you still be happy with.... Ive been on both sides, and like both just the same.

Lurker, who you callin' a lurker....oh, yea me. Heh.

These last few weeks before BB starts is torture for me. Nothing is on TV, I am bored with my World of Warcraft game, even the facebook games are getting old, the kids are all hanging out with their friends. My husband works nights now, so he wont be interupting me during BB...whew !!!

*sigh*

I have been a member of Morty's since the old board. I do not intentionally lurk, I just get so caught up reading all the live updates and posts, I rarely have time to put a complete sentence together before a new topic arises to read. *gasp*

I do work at a call center now, so I can freely surf the internet, and THANK YOU GOD, this is one of the websites that is not blocked. Prolly cause the VP of my department is a diehard fan... LOL. You may hear a bit more from me this year.

Well, I have like a 6th sense.. i can usually tell who will do very well.. I like Danni week 1, and I said she would go far, and she made final 2... And I like Keesha really early too, and thought she would make it far, and she did.

Hi everyone, I started as a lurker in season 3 and began doing occasional live updates of the late night happenings. I can get passionate about certain hgs and have to remind myself its only a game. I love conversing with the people here because they get the same way!

There's no one in my real life who follows BB so it's my guilty pleasure.

It's pretty cool around here in the off-season, lots of forums to visit and get to know the other posters.

First of all, I am very excited about BB11!! I ususally chat during BB, but I do like to read the forums. I usually lurk, but I decided to participate during BB10 and I have to say it was rough.I felt that I was attacked personally at times. I was ready to leave and never return, but one member sent me a PM and gave me some advice. I will participate during BB11 and I looking forward to reading everyone's POV.

Hi everybody, fatcat here. I have lurked and been active this off season. I did post a little on Biggest loser, American Idol and Survivor. This has been a really hectic year for me in the off season, so I have not been here much. Good to see every one, hi little King, UPV, Sono, Erinj, and to the lurkers, I actually remember some of your names so you are not total lurkers. I will definately be here for this season, have not ever missed a season since I found Morty's, and was a member of the old board too. I know absolutely nothing about this season so it should be good going in cold,lol.

See you all on the boards, and happy Big Brothering.

welcome back fatcat to the boards. you are always lots of fun to have around for bb . :wub:

Hi UPV,lol, thnx, I just got my all clear on warnings a few days ago, back to -0-. I had no idea I had 2 warnings, yep it gets fun around here. Good to see everyone and lurkers come out come out wherever you are.

Hi Sono, Yep, I have had a really hectic year, so I have not been around here much, just to lurk a little and I did check in on the idol, biggest loser and survivor pages. But of course BB is my show that I am really hooked on. I have a girlfriend that is as bad as i am, we used to work together, but she has since gone to another restaurant, so I have noone at work who watches BB. so Morty's is just the ticket,lol

I was once a lurker myself til I took the plunge and started posting. I'm glad I did!!! Welcome to all the new memebers.

Long time lurker here! i think i have seen every BB forum on the net & i gotta say that MORTYS is the best by a wide margin!

i have to give a late but well deserved thanks to all the live feed updaters & to all the people that come up with the great info for BB. you guys & gals are the best! i know you people put in a lot of time & effort in the live feed updates, gathering info, polls, etc. so don't forget to thank them like i have done the past few years. a simple thanks means a lot!

i've seen every BB & have them all on dvd & looking forward to BB11. here's to BB11 & hoping it's a great cast & a great season! Thanks again to all the members of Mortys for a great forum!

Hi all, I'm new. I actually registered a while ago, can't remember if that was last season or the one before. But this is first time posting. I only have access to the puter at work and during break times, before and after work. So I may not post much, but will once in a while.

I'm really excited about this season starting and hate waiting. Go BB!

Stainedglass

Archived