Lurkers Come On Out...BB is about to Begin

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my pet is a sugar glider not a squirrel and he does live in my pockets or in my bra and goes everywhere with me lol he is a pocket pet but at night he lives in his cage he eats fresh fruits cottage cheese viennas and worms and yogurt and applesauce

Hmmmmm :animated_scratchchin: I think we need pics kitten. Particularly ones with the glider comfy in your bra :animated_rotfl:

JK, but you should go post pics of your glider down in the Paws, Claws, Hooves & Talons thread over in Off-Topic. Loads of pics of all kinds of pets. Check it out HERE

We even had some other Sugar Glider pics up!

You definitely see a WHOLE different side of people when you get to watch them on the live feeds.

It's too bad that Morty's forum archives don't go that far back, BUT his update pages do!

BB4 BB5

(You will have to go to the bottom of the page and scroll your way back up, though. And navigate with the Index menu at the top.)

So if anyone was only a TV follower for any of the older BB's, you can go read up on what really went down in the house.

You still have a few weeks to kill, why not check it out and re-live the past?

I did that one year when I was fairly new to Morty's, it was kind of fun!!

Welcome one and all. IT'S BB PRESEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a former lurker and now Chat Host/Article hunter/Spoiler the biggest tip I can give is.....DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL, IT'S JUST A GAME!!!

Over the years tons of people have come into chat and said they were pretty much kicked out of their last message board for rooting for the "wrong" person or side. Here at Morty's we welcome all opinions (and most remember everyone is entitled to their opinion). We don't reject you for rooting for other people, that's what makes it fun. BUT as a poster you have to remember you are entitled to use the ignore button and please PLEASE report posts that attack posters (whether it's you, or you feel that someone else was being personally attacked).

To report a post... use the "Report Post" button in the left corner of every post.

To ignore a poster... beside every poster's name is an arrow, click on that... then "view member profile"... Under "options" click "ignore user".

Join us in Live Chat every night from now until July 8 anytime after 8pm eastern and on/after July 9 24/7. Some people are comfortable posting on the boards and some people are more comfortable chatting. We have several rooms to chat in, so if you like crowded rooms or smaller rooms you can pick the one which will make you feel right at home. (I promise to sand down the splinters in the naughty chair... but I can't say how scarred up it will get over the season as people carve it up while sitting there) :)

Last tip... Respect the Mods/Hosts.

Remember, as of this post We have 11,400 registered members.

Actually, come in to chat any time period. Either Dade or I will usually be there, although during the day I may be distracted with boring things like work. And if we are not there, then wait around a few minutes and someone will join you.

What goes along with having an opinion on the HG but the unsupressable desire to express it.

Fuskie

Who if he disappears in the middle of a chat conversation during the day is probably trying to hide it from his boss person or coworkers...

Those who lurk and don't join may find thereselves looking through a window that you can't see in....happened to me after lurking for years...now you can't keep my dupa or my mouth (er fingers) outta here...LOVE MORTY"S

I respect your opinions if you respect mine, that's my motto. Course sometimes it ends up..."lets just agree to disagree"....love it!!

Welcome all you lurkers...come on in...the water is fine!!!! :beach:

I used to lurk for a long time but last year finally decided to jump in with both feet and even do live feed updates. It turned out to be a very enjoyable experience. Even if you feel shy or cautious about posting on a message board at least give it a try. You may be surprised how much you enjoy the show when you can share your thoughts with other fans. :) (I agree the ignore button does come in quite handy at times. ;))

Okay as a usual lurker I will be on board to try some challenges. Been around lurking for years so maybe I need to start attending the meetings, and admit that I do have the problem but want to change with the help of my fellow BB buddies.

Hya all, My name is Colo, and Im a Lurker. Actually Im a huge lurker! :animated_wave: Ive been watching since season 2, been following the live feeds here for quite a while, but just officially joined Morty's last year. I tend to not type well, I guess that is the main reason I dont post as much. I will try and put my two cents in here and there, if you can stand a few typos! Thanks for the invite to de-lurk!

My name is Kathy, and I am a lurker. I have made some posts but not many. I get the feeds so most are late night updates. I cannot wait for this to start--Counting the days and glad I am not the only BB fanatic. Will chat more this year.....maybe, alittle shy.

Hya all, My name is Colo, and Im a Lurker. Actually Im a huge lurker! :animated_wave: Ive been watching since season 2, been following the live feeds here for quite a while, but just officially joined Morty's last year. I tend to not type well, I guess that is the main reason I dont post as much. I will try and put my two cents in here and there, if you can stand a few typos! Thanks for the invite to de-lurk!

HiYa Back Colo :) Don't worry about typo's. Mortys, MORTY is famous for typo's :animated_rotfl:

My name is Kathy, and I am a lurker. I have made some posts but not many. I get the feeds so most are late night updates. I cannot wait for this to start--Counting the days and glad I am not the only BB fanatic. Will chat more this year.....maybe, alittle shy.

No reason to be shy around a bunch of BB fanatics. We all just love the show, and we love to share our views, insights, conspiracy theories, whatever. Come on back and join the fun :party_smilie:

welcome welcome

dont worry we read typoese

Its the official language of chat!!!!!

used to be a lurker here too for a long time but just recently discovered all the other places on Morty's to post besides BB so you can get lots of practice posting there too.

I used to lurk because i read the daily updates on here and looked at the picture thread. I sometimes read the boards to find news updates or rumors/gossip that I hadn't heard about yet.

Am I correct in assuming that there are over 20,000 REGISTERED BB fans on this site alone? I'm guessing that is what our member number refers to. Shows you what an old timer I am. I am so excited for the new season to begin, just wondering how many more seasons I can pull off without getting fired from my job for trying to keep up with all the goings on with the house. I have some co workers who wonder how I know so much more than they show on air. I tell them I get on line feeds at home. ha ha

Oh I did forget to mention that I have made annual small contributions to help keep the site up. I get a lot for my money plus I stay in the office at lunch so I save not only money, but those blasted calories as well.

I cannot wait until the new season starts. I did send out a few applications to friends in hopes they would apply. Lets all have fun..and post our brains out.I also will keep my you tube posts running full steam. Best of Luck all.....old and new!!

Joanne

Hi, I confess, I am a lurker. I love to come in here and read everyones take on BB. I started coming here before I got the live feeds to keep up on everything. I have had live feeds for the last 2 years and can't imagine being without it now. I hope to become more active here.

the one thing i will say about the lurkers they may not post but they do vote in the polls :animated_bouncy:

I've been a lurker on here for years but just signed up.... I must say I love reading people's opinions on the house guests and what's going on.

I've never had the live feeds but when big brother is on morty's is open on my computer 24/7

Archived