Pre-Season BB11 rumors

if corner posted it is golden it will happen. rumor is corner is allison grodner :lol:

when i first heard of cliques in a few pages back i mentioned it sounded like bb9 all over again and i still think it does

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is the case I see it as an experiment on human behavior. When we were in high school the popular kids and/or jocks were given their status because of what they did or what they had, not who they were per se. Putting these stereotypes into a house where their financial or sporting accomplishment shouldn't affect the game it could actually affect it a lot. Especially if these people are still in that mindset even though they've been out of school for a period of time.

I think it would be interesting to see if these same people are drawn to others like themselves or end up bonding with somebody completely different. In past seasons of BB this has actually taken place. When we first start watching them it's interesting to see how this dynamic works. If you stop to think about it, these kind of relationships are seen every day in the real world. What type of personality are you drawn to in adulthood that you probably wouldn't have anything to do with in school?

I am a little leery of the "Have & Have Nots". How will this be defined in the house?

I'm not going to shoot down this premise. I want to see how BB throws things into the game, house, individuals that will help mold this situation.

I have watched and enjoyed BB from Season 1 and am just as excited for Season 11. My ONLY complaint - and the same complaint I have had for about 8 seasons now ---- WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE MORE SENIOR CITIZEN houseguests with REAL life experience! The few they have had have not really been the best representatives for our age group and it is quite annoying. To many "youngins" is getting kinda old if you ask me. As for all the rumors........it won't be long before we know what is really going on. No matter what - I will be watching as I have for all these years. This is my favorite "reality" show and I like it best when the houseguests are total strangers. Forget the "all stars" and keep it people who all start out on the same playing field from day 1.

Is that reliable info? What is their source?

About the twist? That is very reliable. The same person posted spoilers on realityBBQ the last two seasons, including the HG names last season and hints to who won the first HOHs the past two seasons before the show started

About the twist? That is very reliable. The same person posted spoilers on realityBBQ the last two seasons, including the HG names last season and hints to who won the first HOHs the past two seasons before the show started

What I was asking about was the post about the wrong bull saying that Grodner was the "corner" person. While it might well be true, I was just wondering what their source was, since it was posted like it was a fact, you know?

The fact that there's 12 (new) hgs and 14 tv screens on the memory wall, and then the whole Sheila BB9 myspace bulletin...

Seems like there might be that house mother/father that's been rumored for a couple years now. Two former hgs in the house.

The first thing I thought this am when watching the media in the house was the locked bedroom meant two more people that the original 12 will not know about and who may be able to watch for awhile without exposure....

jmo

I think it's sucks they let Jen come back into the house. There is a small handful of people who ever get to go in that house and to bring a previous HG back for this is cheating someone else who would have loved having the opportunity.

my 2 cents worth

Archived