• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 USANetwork

USANetwork

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:24 AM

She definitely makes the hair on my arms stand up. I also don't know how I feel about Eddie going along with it all. It's going to be interesting to see how that develops. Where do you think they're going to take it?

For anyone that didn't catch last night's episode, I'll be throwing up the full episode link later today.

#22 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:28 PM

Finally watched it yesterday (I got behind in my DVR stuff this week). LOVED that Dr. Beotch is kicked to the curb - hope she stays that way. Poor Evan - he just can't help himself, can he? Glad the girl forgave him and even the Dad warmed up to him a bit.
Not sure how the whole Eddie R. thing is going to end up. I guess it depends on how long they have Henry Winkler under contract, huh? Any insight there, USA Network?

#23 USANetwork

USANetwork

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

I have something to admit...I'm a liar. Due to a, let's call it miscommunication, the third episodes won't be up on USA.com until later this month. So I'm left feeling like The Grinch That Stole Your Trust.

The only thing I can do is try and distract you with this hilarious promo for Season 2 with Hank rapping http://video.usanetw...-video/v1231534, so click it, check it out, and forget I totally suck. Expect me to make up for this with tons more stuff (probably with less rapping) later this week.

#24 USANetwork

USANetwork

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:59 PM

I have something to admit...I'm a liar. Due to a, let's call it miscommunication, the third episodes won't be up on USA.com until later this month. So I'm left feeling like The Grinch That Stole Your Trust.

The only thing I can do is try and distract you with this hilarious promo for Season 2 with Hank rapping http://video.usanetw...-video/v1231534, so click it, check it out, and forget I totally suck. Expect me to make up for this with tons more stuff (probably with less rapping) later this week.

I hope this is the start to me making up for my last post, but here is a great sneak peek to tonight's episode (http://www.tvfanforu...85). Don't forget to tune in tonight at 9/8c and let me know what you think of tonight's episode!

#25 USANetwork

USANetwork

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:44 AM

Hey guys. Hope you're all caught up and can officially celebrate seeing Jill back in the picture. I found this little fan-made video on YouTube about our favorite couple. I'm not going to lie. I got a little nostalgic watching some of the older clips. Check it out! ()

#26 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:17 AM

Hey guys. Hope you're all caught up and can officially celebrate seeing Jill back in the picture. I found this little fan-made video on YouTube about our favorite couple. I'm not going to lie. I got a little nostalgic watching some of the older clips. Check it out! ()

Watched it this weekend - my favorite episode this year so far! Hank and Jill "reconnecting", Evan freaking out about the storm - good stuff. Love the interesting medical twist stories they come up with too - keeps things interesting. I am bummed that there are only two more episodes...... :crybaby:

#27 USANetwork

USANetwork

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:28 AM

Haha I think Evan and my dog have the same reactions to impending storms.

I agree with the medical twists. I'm always impressed at how they keep coming up with them. If you liked Jim Gaffigan as the park ranger, check out his stand-up (). He's a personal favorite.

With only two episodes left, how do you think they're going to try to wrap this season up? I think we're due for at least one more plot twist...

#28 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:27 PM

For your dog - try "Composure"-it's a chewable treat for dogs that helps calm them down during storms, for grooming, or if they are just hyper. My dog is super nervous during storms, and it has helped her alot. We got it from our vet.

#29 USANetwork

USANetwork

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

For your dog - try "Composure"-it's a chewable treat for dogs that helps calm them down during storms, for grooming, or if they are just hyper. My dog is super nervous during storms, and it has helped her alot. We got it from our vet.

Thank you so much SugarB! I will definitely look into it. I hate watching my supposedly tough dog look so flustered.

And I have something for you. Here's a sneak peek for tomorrow's episode (http://www.usanetwor...deo/hankmedhub/). It's a nice, quick scene with Divya. Enjoy!

#30 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:30 PM

Watched it last night. Funny stuff with Evan and his snoring girlfriend! WHAT is going on with the movers moving Evan and Hanks stuff? DISLIKE!! And, as was inevitable, Divya messed up and let her indiscretion slip to Raj. Should be an interesting finale later this week. When will it come back? This summer?? (I HOPE)

#31 l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

I don't want Divya to go (and suspect she won't) but I don't want her to be 'with Evan', I prefer their 'tension'.

#32 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

I don't want Divya to go (and suspect she won't) but I don't want her to be 'with Evan', I prefer their 'tension'.

I don't see Divya and Evan as a couple at all.

#33 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

Watched it this weekend - my favorite episode this year so far! Hank and Jill "reconnecting", Evan freaking out about the storm - good stuff. Love the interesting medical twist stories they come up with too - keeps things interesting. I am bummed that there are only two more episodes...... :crybaby:

I was able to relate to Evan on the storm thing, I freak out the same way but only to snow storms in the winter

#34 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:32 PM

I was able to relate to Evan on the storm thing, I freak out the same way but only to snow storms in the winter

Then I'm guessing it's been a long winter for you!

#35 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:05 AM

Then I'm guessing it's been a long winter for you!

Yes it has but the ground hog says it will be an early spring yay

#36 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:21 PM

Yeah, good luck with that - so far around here it's not playing out!

#37 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

Yeah, good luck with that - so far around here it's not playing out!

Hopefully when they return in the summer Jill will be back and Evan and his gf will be back from their trip ? But will Eddie be out of prison ??

#38 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:02 PM

Hopefully when they return in the summer Jill will be back and Evan and his gf will be back from their trip ? But will Eddie be out of prison ??

Yep, I won't be a happy camper if they don't bring Jill back (You listening USA GUY?? :) They could do any number of twists with the Eddie R. thing. SOOOOO glad that Divya is staying!

#39 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

Yep, I won't be a happy camper if they don't bring Jill back (You listening USA GUY?? :) They could do any number of twists with the Eddie R. thing. SOOOOO glad that Divya is staying!

I think Jill will be back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users