Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ART VAN DELAY

ROYAL PAINS

39 posts in this topic

I saw a replay this morning.

I had to watch it twice, the first time I could not get into the 2nd time, its ok mighyt watch now and then

just watched the pilot a little while ago. looks like a good show.

I was a little slow to get to like it, I had to watch the pilot a 2nd time but I think USA has another hit show

Last nights eppy was great I gave it 5 stars

I've been watching this one On Demand when there's nothing else on. Pretty good show but seems far fetched (although I've never been to the Hamptons, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a reality there).

I have never been to the HAMPTONS myself, but I understand their are many rich people who live there

Hey guys. My name is Bryce and I'm here on behalf of USA. Season 2.5 of Royal Pains is just starting up so I thought I'd take this chance to bump this thread. Last night was the first episode of the winter season and it's available in its entirety on USA.com. Check it out! (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/royalpains/video/fullep/)

Watched it! Loved it!

Watched it! Loved it!

Glad to hear it SugarB! Who is your favorite character? Personally I've been pushing for us to do more with Henry Winkler's character (I'm a sucker for the Fonz).

I hope you keep tuning in and to get you ready for this week's episode, here's a promo for it (http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=37235&st=0&gopid=694785entry694785).

Well of course I love Hank, but over the course of last season, I really fell in love with Evan too. He really showed a sensitive vulnerable side when he was falling for the girl that he was "pretending" to be a boyfriend to. PS- I am really pulling for Hank to get back with Jill! I did NOT like that blonde doctor at all, just sayin'.

Haha. I've always been a sucker for Evan myself (I loved him in Road Trip and 40 Days and 40 Nights). I think his character has come a long way since the beginning of the series

Haha. I've always been a sucker for Evan myself (I loved him in Road Trip and 40 Days and 40 Nights). I think his character has come a long way since the beginning of the series

Well of course I watched last night's episode! I was not pleased to see Emily return, however, I did get a good laugh out of her crawling in bed with Jill (and Evan's reaction was priceless LOL). The whole storyline with Boris, the secret baby etc. is really getting good too.

I think Emily has become the girl that everyone loves to dislike. I'm trying to create a gif of Evan's reaction and make it my picture I loved it so much. So once I finished the episode, I wandered over to the games section of the Royal Pains site. We've promoted it before but I never got to play it myself. If you need a few hours to kill before the workweek officially ends, I definitely recommend Operation Hamptons (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/royalpains/games/operationhamptons/). Enjoy and have a good weekend!

She definitely makes the hair on my arms stand up. I also don't know how I feel about Eddie going along with it all. It's going to be interesting to see how that develops. Where do you think they're going to take it?

For anyone that didn't catch last night's episode, I'll be throwing up the full episode link later today.

Finally watched it yesterday (I got behind in my DVR stuff this week). LOVED that Dr. Beotch is kicked to the curb - hope she stays that way. Poor Evan - he just can't help himself, can he? Glad the girl forgave him and even the Dad warmed up to him a bit.

Not sure how the whole Eddie R. thing is going to end up. I guess it depends on how long they have Henry Winkler under contract, huh? Any insight there, USA Network?

I have something to admit...I'm a liar. Due to a, let's call it miscommunication, the third episodes won't be up on USA.com until later this month. So I'm left feeling like The Grinch That Stole Your Trust.

The only thing I can do is try and distract you with this hilarious promo for Season 2 with Hank rapping http://video.usanetwork.com/series/royal_pains/web_extras/season-deuce-rap-video/v1231534, so click it, check it out, and forget I totally suck. Expect me to make up for this with tons more stuff (probably with less rapping) later this week.

I have something to admit...I'm a liar. Due to a, let's call it miscommunication, the third episodes won't be up on USA.com until later this month. So I'm left feeling like The Grinch That Stole Your Trust.

The only thing I can do is try and distract you with this hilarious promo for Season 2 with Hank rapping http://video.usanetwork.com/series/royal_pains/web_extras/season-deuce-rap-video/v1231534, so click it, check it out, and forget I totally suck. Expect me to make up for this with tons more stuff (probably with less rapping) later this week.

I hope this is the start to me making up for my last post, but here is a great sneak peek to tonight's episode (http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=37235&st=0&gopid=694785entry694785). Don't forget to tune in tonight at 9/8c and let me know what you think of tonight's episode!

Hey guys. Hope you're all caught up and can officially celebrate seeing Jill back in the picture. I found this little fan-made video on YouTube about our favorite couple. I'm not going to lie. I got a little nostalgic watching some of the older clips. Check it out! (

)