Robyn Kass/Allison Grodner Exposes "Big Brother 11" Secrets!

Minor spoilers

Commercial has nothing to do with the show

(separate department)

Last date is showing as September 15th.

Some of the "kookier" characters.

They know about the show this year (aka... they are fans)

The house isn't finished but it's "cool"

They know about the show this year (aka... they are fans)

well last year a good amount were fans and they absolutely suck at bb michelle, jerry, libra, angie . dan was the only exception . so not holding my breathe

well last year a good amount were fans and they absolutely suck at bb michelle, jerry, libra, angie . dan was the only exception . so not holding my breathe

Good point UVP. Can't wait to find out how bad this years crew sucks, though!

It is interesting to think if I as a "fan" of BB would be able to come on the show and play the game well.

I don't know but I can see why previous BB HG's that get on the show don't do well.

It is like being a fan of football...just because you enjoy watching the game does not mean you can go out onto the field and win a Superbowl (let alone survive the first play).

Thought this might make some interesting discussion while we wait for the next herd to appear.

Your thoughts?

I think some of the HG's who know the game and have watched previous seasons can be their own worst enemy. When you have too much time to think about things like they do in that house they have the tendency to over-think the game which can create problems. If you aren't fortunate enough to have very good recall skills, having all that stuff floating around in your head may not be very beneficial.

Maybe that's why the players who haven't followed the game in the past have a better opportunity winning the game. I think they are concentrating more on the present and not bogged down with all those events in the past. If you're faced with a situation in that house it doesn't do much good to think, "this was the exact same thing which happened to Nicole so how did she handle it?" Every circumstance is unique and doesn't mean the past is going to repeat itself. ;)

I was really suprised with the outcome of Dan on last season. At the beginging of the season he looked like he was a goner and he look like he would be hated. He sat around on the couches trying to just shut up his mouth and listen to others instead of getting SO involved with everyone. It REALLY worked from him and he turned his entire situation around. I really have to say I think he is definatly up their with Will. He may even surpass Will cause everyone seemed to love Dan and not everyone loved Will.

And then there was Brian. I though he was going to go far in the game. I was SO shocked with how things turned out so bad for him SO quickly. I did find his puppet so hilarious. Especially when he stated he had 300 (or something like that) Alliances. I thnk Jerry had kept his mouth shut they could have went far together.

I thought Brian might go far too (and that puppet show was one of the funniest things for me all last season). But he was also someone who never watched the show...so maybe had he known a little more about how to play he could have prevented himself from trying to manipulate things so earlier and set himself up as "leader". Basic stuff.

Dan on the other hand, made a good earlier alliance choice, hung low early on and adapted. This is all pretty basic strategy for the game.

Evel Dick was a fan and knew the game and so did Eric - I think that helped them.

So, I think I am going to come out here with a wishy-washy statement saying that being a fan can be an asset but just because your are a fan does not meaning anything because so many fail who think they know something. I also agree with both Moxie and Van.. that to many players being a "fan" can make them their own worst enemy.

Some it may help, others it may hinder. Myself, I think it would hinder. I know I would totally overanalyze EVERYTHING, and compare to people from other seasons. But I would love to give it a try!

Agree Neb....

BUT ... it's still a little something to listen to while we wait for some of the GOOD STUFF just around the corner .... ^_^

like the 1st video tour of the House .....

does anyone know when the first tour and the hgs will be revealed??

The first tour and the houseguests are revealed about a week before show time. They don't do it before the houseguests are sequestered. Keep an eye on the media thread for details.

The first tour and the houseguests are revealed about a week before show time. They don't do it before the houseguests are sequestered. Keep an eye on the media thread for details.

Okay. I was hoping that it was sooner, but alright... i hope i get to see it before i go!

They don't want us seeing the house because it's usually decorated with a theme to fit the season and heaven forbid we get some clue about what to expect a month out from the preview!! rofl

I think the next month is going to fly by like the previous five months of this year. The older I get the faster the days go flying by whether I want them to or not! lol

Archived