The Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool

Fuskie

I know that my gravitational pull of the moon calculation is spot on...

Don't forget to factor in the variables of Discovery's effect on the Earth and moon's gravitational relationship as she orbits the earth.

Fuskie

Who guesses no news is good news for those whose picks are not until later in the month...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Julie Chen survived Big Brother 11 without giving birth and she looked good doing it. No one can wear a Snuggie like JC.

Jordan won half a million and Jeff has an extra $25k to spend in Hawaii. But the question still remains.

Week after week the Chenbot has delivered live show after live show, but when will Julie deliver her own reality show?

One of you remaining in the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool will win the prize of pampers (or depends) when Baby Chen enters the world.

Up next in the contest:

Sep-16 10:25 PM inngi

Sep-17 7:00 AM Brooklyngirl

Sep-17 11:45 PM Dade

Sep-18 3:00 PM rosebudmom

Sep-18 Melissa4167

Sep-20 Joah

Fuskie

Who wonders if JC would hire Lydia as a nanny...

Fuskie, when was your guess?

In order to be a fair arbiter of the Office Pool, and since I need neither Pampers nor Depends, I did not submit an entry.

Fuskie

Who notes unlike other nameless people who somehow managed to win their own prediction challenges...

lol I just knew you were going to say that.

(So I was hoping you'd throw a guess out there anyways, off record!)

Me predicting a baby delivery would be like Jordan telling time. It hard to figure out which hand tells the minutes and which hand tells the hours. The one thing I have been told is that babies tend to come in the wee hours of the morning when it is most inconvenient, setting up parents for the next 18 years.

Fuskie

Who will go out on a limb and say that if baby Chen has not arrived by October 4th, Julie will schedule a forced eviction...

The one thing I have been told is that babies tend to come in the wee hours of the morning when it is most inconvenient, setting up parents for the next 18 years.

I can attest to that. I was a 1am birth and my mom never let me forget it!

lol Love it. Maybe the baby will be expelled out of the womb.

If its not cesarean, then Julie will definitely be pushing him out of the JC house.

Fuskie

Who wonders if the child will be born wearing a mic pack...

Yeah, Julie Chen called her soon-to-be-born spawn "The ChenTot" in her blog: link

Down in the comments section, there is a very funny joke (by a poster named Brian):

How is the ChenTot going to be delivered?

Butt first.

(just highlight the black square to reveal the punchline)

We are quickly running through out list of entries and dates in September. The following are the official entries eligible for the upcoming week:

Sep-21 3:20 PM cafeaulait

Sep-22 7:55 AM King123

Sep-24 11:15 AM ImIn

Sep-25 7:00 AM a_starry_night

Sep-25 10:30 AM kiddyhouse

Sep-25 2:13 PM Honey25

Sep-26 7:11 AM ElleNaturelle

Sep-27 7:45 PM Aurora

Fuskie

Who expects with the Big Brother season now over, the ChenTot now has Julie's undivided attention...

Hey I said September 26th a long time ago. (my B-day) What happened to my guess? <_<

time I will say 6 am

We closed to official entries back on July 9th lest anyone use Julie's appearance on BB episodes to handicap their guess.

Fuskie

Who notes many have made unofficial guesses but are not in the running for the pampers or depends...

Archived