The Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool

Fuskie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now admittedly I don't know much about birthin' no babies, but it sure seemed like Julie Chen was about 2" thicker than the previous week. And when she walked towards the camera last night, I thought I detected a bit of a waddle.

Fuskie

Who thinks this must be the most watched pregnancy in reality television history...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow begins the busy season of the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool, with official 34 picks over 30 days!

As a bonus, do you think it will be a boy or a girl?

Fuskie

Who just reminds all that only official picks made before July 9th are eligible to win the free Pampers (or Depends)...

I expect JC wants it to come straight out, after that its up to him.

There were two more guesses for today:

Sep-02 2:00 PM Hopesmom

Sep-02 NTS Cajunboiler

Fuskie

Who notes there are just 2 weeks left for Julie to avoid live show labor...

Some reported that from appearances on last night's show Julie had "dropped". Now I said at the outset I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies, but I am told many female chatters who are that this means Baby Chen could come sooner rather than later. Is that right? Was the observation correct? Who will win the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool and win a package of Pampers (or Depends)?

Fuskie

Who did notice that Julie was sitting down more in that episode and walking less...

When she starts getting really close, they will stop her traveling, so the thing to really watch for is the remotes... I don't know if they would be the early show, or BB, but she can't travel on a plane past 36 weeks, and you could see the "dropping" or lighting as it is called in the medical world, as early as 27 weeks, and as late as the day of birth...

When she starts getting really close, they will stop her traveling, so the thing to really watch for is the remotes... I don't know if they would be the early show, or BB, but she can't travel on a plane past 36 weeks, and you could see the "dropping" or lighting as it is called in the medical world, as early as 27 weeks, and as late as the day of birth...

She said in her blog that her doctor made her stop cross country flying in August.

Fuskie

Who notes that she also said she told production not to shoot the show any differently...

Sorry, but you're out!

Sep-05 LovesBigBrother

Sep-06 5:00 AM joyami

Sep-06 11:15 AM sonoerin

Fuskie

Who thinks that just as Big Brother is getting boring, the Julie Chen Baby Watch is getting exciting...

rumor is her water can break any day

Today's Contestants:

Sep-08 9:30 AM Smooches

Sep-08 Daisyflower

Tomorrow's Contestant:

Sep-09 9:09 AM SugarB

Fuskie

Who notes Julie has 3 live shows during which producers will be sweating over every one of the baby's kicks...

Wouldn't it be great if her water would break on live TV tonight, then she could labor until after midnight, and have that baby tomorrow 09-09-09, and wahlah, I WIN!! Yep, that's what's gonna happen (I hope! :cookie: )

Sorry, you're out!

Sep-08 9:30 AM Smooches

Sep-08 Daisyflower

Sep-09 9:09 AM SugarB

Next up, through Finale Night:

Sep-11 3:42 AM sugarshack91

Sep-11 12:00 PM Califcyclone

Sep-12 mrsmuffin

Sep-13 5:36 PM Nicholle

Sep-15 8:00 PM OmegaBetaZeta

Fuskie

Who wonders if Julie's condition tonight provided any new clues...

She said in her blog that her doctor made her stop cross country flying in August.

That should help her reach my target date. I forgot to calculate flight obligation distances, altitude barometric pressures and certain female jet lag stress disorders before making my final decision months ago, but I should be close. I know that my gravitational pull of the moon calculation is spot on...

Archived