The Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool

Fuskie

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 24, 11:15 am

Are we guessing the time for going into labour or the actual birth? Either way I'm picking Sept 26th as the date...it's the time I need to know details for.

Side note: I still can't picture Julie even having sex. I wonder if she just lays there or does she get on top and ride him like a bull?

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!! Now I have graphics in my head. :shocking:

ummm I say Sept 18 at 2:45 am Eastern (would that be Sept 17 at 11:45pm Pacific?) are we considering the time changes or is this all BB time?

Since I'm due Oct 1st, I'll say that ...sometime early morning. Is this her first, second? I always vote for earlier the first then a week later each additional kid.

Oh, well then I definitely think she will be early. Probably even a C-section too due to her age. Definitely September baby. I'm guessing the 20th of September.

I don't think I saw it yet, but I am going to choose Sept 11 let's say Noon

It is not just an important date in History

but Big Brother was enhanced for me Sept 11, 2001 when we saw how the Houseguests were told and responded to that date.

Monica (one of HouseGuest) lost a cousin in the World Trade Center.

It was done with a level of solemness and integrity

October 9th 6:03 p.m.

Ok, my thought process....

Julie Chen is 39. She is 5' 4 1/4" (so am I and my name is Julie too :) ) I am guessing before she got pregnant, she weighed about 105ish. Small frame, small hips. I am guessing her doctor may suggest a C-section. Then to accomodate schedules for Les and Julie, I would say the C-section would be scheduled on a Friday a week or so before her due date. With all that rambling thought process, my guess is:

September 25th 10:30 am BB time

Archived