The Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool

Fuskie

Julie Chen is about six months pregnant but she says she can still do Big Brother. But do the math and its gonna be a race to the finish this summer. Who will hold out the longest, Julie or the final two house guests?

Its time for the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool

To enter, simply pick a date and time in September. The player who comes closest to Julie's actual delivery date and time wins!

Fuskie

Who notes there are no bonus points if Julie goes into labor during a live show...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do we get if we win?

A box of Pampers. But you gotta pay for the shipping.

Fuskie

Who cautions you must correctly guess both the date and time to win...

I'm glad you put an Oct. date lala... I was going to too but, the rules said a date in Sept. :lol:;)

Way to poison the pool, Lal.

Fuskie

Who wonders if production will give JC a stool to sit on during the live show when she is speaking to the HG through the video screen...

Julie Chen is about six months pregnant but she says she can still do Big Brother. But do the math and its gonna be a race to the finish this summer. Who will hold out the longest, Julie or the final two house guests?

Its time for the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool

To enter, simply pick a date and time in September. The player who comes closest to Julie's actual delivery date and time wins!

Fuskie

Who notes there are no bonus points if Julie goes into labor during a live show...

my guess is Sept 30th 3:00 am

Lal, I am pretty lax on the rules, so October and August dates are OK, but each guess should include both a date and a time.

Fuskie

Who will only allow one guess per entrant...

Archived