7/26 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

2:0BBT

Chima and Ronnie discussing the veto meeting will prbably be tomorrow morning and if they have the margarita party afterwards and people get drunk it could be very interesting. Chima was planning not to go to the party but said it might be worth while now.

Chima now saying Casey is making stupid moves like going against the house and voting for Laura to stay (I hope she feels like an idiot when she learns it was Natalie)

Chima said TRonnie is going to enjoy the POV meeting and he said it is going to be "delicious". Chima said even if Casey goes after Ronnie after the meeting he is going to look like a fool because he's in a bannana suit. Ronnie said how he is not the Puppet Master in the house and Casey is the Puppet Master.

(ok sorry guys I can't listen to this idiotic conversation anymore, if there is something interesting on the other feeds I wil post)

2:25 BBT

Chima talking about how they need to get Jordan out

Ronnie : she is like Jerry.. when he made it to final 5, he won HOH and the entire plan was screwed

Chima : If anybody goes to the end with Jordan they will lose.. not doubt.

4:42 BBT

Ronnie and Kevin talking in the Red Room....

Michelle walking around.

All 4 cameras are the same. Not sure where everyone else is.

(why have 4 cameras in the house if they are only going to show 1 feed)

Michelle went in the bathroom and is talking to Chima who is in the shower. Michelle said she wishes she had a windbreaker and they are talking about rain (must be raining outside) Lydia now joins them.

6:06n BBT

Russ and Jordan talking in the Red Room and Jordan told him Jeff kissed her on the cheek. Russ says "wow you got the first kiss in the house" and JOrdan says no it was only a kiss on the cheek...I don't like PDA.

Chima walks in and Jordan offers her a pita and Chima reminds her shes on slop and JOrdan apologizes, said she forgot.

Lydia Kevin and Michelle talking on the couched and discussing Lydia showing her lips when she mooned Lydia. Michelle saying she only meant for her to show a little not full view.

Lydia and Kevin just decided to leave Michelle and go in the green room to get some sleep.

Kevin and Lydia go in the green room and say out loud to no one that they are going to sleep and not scheming. 2 minutes later they are discussing who Jesse is going to put up tomorrow and Kevin said he thinks it will be her. She said no he told me yesterday he wouldnt put me up. Plus she told him if he put her up she will put him up if she gets a chance. They stop talking and now look like they are going to sleep.

Jordan and Jeff in the kitchen cooking. Casey joins them in the banana suit. Russ comes in and eats a banana.

(nothing much going on. I'll update if anything interesting happens)

7:20 bbt

the BY has opened and the marg party is going on. michelle is out there but is on slop just hangin out. ronnie went out to see what they had and went to red room where chima is pouting cuz shes missing out on party and reported to her that michelle is pissing him off cuz shes out there kissing a$$. ron keeps throwing michelle under the bus.

ronnie is tooting his own horn as if hes back in power saying as long as jeff or jordan dont winhoh they should be fine. chima keeps saying uh uh hmmmm yeah yeah just agreeing with ronnie's rambling....

BY group enjoying the festivities....or lack there of, just general chit chat

7:45 bbt

Nat following Jessie around and whispering. She says they are making the best decision for them. She wants to win next time and put

her up (I guess Lydia). She said she's out for blood.

7:55 BBT

Margarita party has been happening for the last 30 minutes.

Everyone out there except Ronnie and Chima, who stay inside and talk strategy.

Now Natalie comes in and they start bad-mouthing one of the girls. (I think it's Lydia?)

Ronnie calls her a "frenemy".

They talk about back-dooring her, but not this week because Casey has to go.

8:15PM BBT: As the "party" is breaking up, Jeff asks everyone, "Why is everyone so quiet and solemn?" Kevin: "Maybe because tomorrow is the PoV meeting" Jeff: "Then we should all be happy, right? He's going home-- Right? Everyone's still down with the plan aren't they?" [Dead silence] Casey: "Well I haven't heard anything, but then I'm not always in the loop." Jeff: "Well has anyone heard anything?" [Dead silence] Jeff starts teasing Kevin, "Oh, I saw that look, Kevin knows something. What do you know Kevin?" Kevin doesn't answer.

8:35PM BBT: Jordan tells Jeff to just enjoy this week, "It may be my last week here." Jeff: "No, I think if you go up against Casey it'll be Casey that goes." Later, Jordan tells Jeff that Russell told her not to be worried that "I'm safe." Jeff was amazed that Russell told her that, with instructions not to tell Jeff, and she didn't tell. "What do you mean? I just told you." Jeff is mad and grumbling that they're all fucked. Jeff: "I actually hope Ronnie wins this show, he at least played the game."

[This post is my attempt at priming the update pump, I have to get something to eat.]

9:10 BBT

Casey came upstairs and asked Russ, Lydia and Jordan to leave the HOH room so he could talk to Jess. Jess tells Casey to wait until he finishes his game of chess with Nat. Kevin and Michele are watching the game and Casey went back downstairs.

9:15 BBT

Ronnie joins the chess game. Lydia leaves the HOH room, leaving Russ and Jordan. Russ asking her where she went for spring break in NC. Lydia comes back in and complains that Nat gave her a dirty look when she first left the room. Kevin walks in and asks if they're going into the pool. Lydia asks what the whole Casey thing was about, but Kevin doesn't know. Kevin says Casey is pissed b/c of the meeting that took place downstairs b/c of something small that was said and Jeff and Casey are paranoid and now smoking outside.

Lydia is eating a big tootsie roll and sticks part of it in her mouth and has Russ bite the other end, making it look like they kiss.

9:25 BBT

Something is said about condoms and Jordan says she hates them, as they rub her raw. Lydia and Russ tell her to use them and she said she never did with 'him' and how they would make her vagina feel like it was on fire. They suggest she use warming lube or something. She heads downstairs.

She joins Casey and Jeff outside and tells them they told her they're sticking with the plan and Jeff says 'I hope so.' They're eating candy as Casey smokes. Casey tells what happened upstairs with Jessie and Jeff and Lydia tell him to stay calm. Jordan tells him they told her Casey's safe and the boys are just paranoid.

Archived