7/12 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

9:45 BBT Lydia telling Brayden and Russell in the pool room about the convo when Jeff confronted Jessie & Nat

Outside we have Jeff, Casey, and Ronnie ... idle chat about exercise.

10:00 BBT - Laura has a doctor coming to see her today about an issue she's having???

10:10 BBT - Ronnie tells Casey his wife didn't want him spooning with the girls lol

Ronnie says he thinks he's down to about 180lbs and Laura said it's likely due to him not eating and Michele agrees her problem is she's losing weight in her boobs and she's not happy about that part ;)

10:15 BBT - FOTH

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:36 AM BBT

Braden working out in BY and Jordan in pool. General chat.

Laura and Lydia (and others did not see all of them) in Kitchen talking about social networking sites and whether or not they left others in charge of their accounts. Most did not.

Last time i saw Kevin he was cleaning up in the classic room and Russel looked to be putting a bag of laundry together.

All 4 cameras now on Jessie and Natalie laying in bed together. Talking game (what else?)

11:04 AM BBT

Jessie and Nat talking game in the "eco-friendly" room. There is talk of taking Chima off the block instead of Lydia. And replacing her with someone else. (I can't figure out who they are talking about). They are also saying how genuine of a person Chima is.

11:13 AM BBT

Jessie and Nat still talking game (nothing new or exciting).

I think it is Chima that is in the shower.

Russell was cooking or eating in the kitchen.

Jeff is laying in the sun. Lydia, Ronnie, Kevin and others outside sitting and general chit chat. (Lydia looks very pretty today.)

Laura is talking outside about pain. (I think she has a kidney infection; the doctors were supposed to come at 10 but they are obviously late).

11:17 AM BBT

Jessie was called into the diary room. Then brief FotH. No PoV Ceremony yet.

If anything exciting happens I will report.

11:21 AM BBT

Russell and Nat in SR.

Nat wants to put up Jordan instead of Braden. It will crush Jeff. Plus Lydia will not screw them if she can't fall back on Jordan.

Russell wants Braden out first. He will tell Lydia "If you f*** us you will have 4 people gunning for you."

The plan is to get Braden out first. Then maybe Jordan next.

11:30 AM BBT

Jordan, Lydia, Jeff and Braden outside.

Jordan and Lydia are afraid they will remove Chima from the block and put Jordan up.

Braden and Jeff start saying "Technotronics" and laugh. Talk of getting a tattoo.

*All four feeds on these four outside by/in pool. House is boring this morning. I will be back later!*

12:15 ? BBT

Russell talked about a game he used to play when fighting fires (and they were bored). You have to chug a gallon of water in 4 minutes and hold it down for 40 seconds. He's only been able to do it once, everyone pukes "It's hilarious."

He tells Jessie and Ronnie and some others. They make sure they have enough gallons. They are going to all do it tonight. People that can handle big meals will probably win, like Nat or Casey.

12:21 BBT

Talk in the kitchen where Braden, Russell, Ronnie, Nat, Michele and Laura are. Talk turns to fast food. Nat eats it every day. Her favorite is In n Out Burger. Its fast and cheap. Nat goes back to the bathroom to do her hair.

Nothing going on, just general chit chat.

12:29 BBT

Jessie comments on Lydia's bizarre streak of make-up by her eye. (Not sure if it is intentional or if she fell asleep on that side with her eye make-up done but it's only on one eye)

Talk of make-up, rainbows, nail polish. (Zzzz)

Now talk of favorite movies.

Between 12:00 BBT and 12:20 BBT

In the Eco-friendly room, Lydia was telling Kevin and Russell about how Braden went to kiss her goodnight last night, pulling her into a really hard and long hug, then making as if to kiss her on the lips, but she turned her head at the last second and got it on the cheek. Russell says that Laura was telling him pretty much the same thing earlier, so Lydia got Laura into there and asked her to tell the story. Laura said that she was on her way to bed and told Braden goodnight, and hugged her hard and kissed her face. She didn't think he was aiming for the lips, but she still didn't like the kiss on the cheek, and wasn't comfortable being pulled into the hug because she was wearing a low-cut top.

Russell was telling Lydia and Kevin about how when he was a forest-fire fighter for a few year (when he was 19, 20 and 21). He was one of only 3 firefighters to have a chainsaw, because you have to be really strong and have good endurance because a hike up a 2000 yard mountain will tire you out otherwise, so not everyone gets a chainsaw.

This makes him think of an interesting game they can play, which he and his firefighting mates used to play after the fire was out, while waiting to pull out.

He calls it "4 for 40", and the basics are that you have 4 minutes to chug 4 gallons of water, and then you have to try not to vomit it out for 40 seconds. He says he only managed it once, and that most people puke it all out right away. It sounds like they might actually try to play it later.

Still no FOTH and no Veto ceremony.

They keep calling them one by one into the diary room.

(Thanks Jedi, I missed that part)

12:33 BBT

Chima and Nat in bedroom. Talking about fighting hard for it (I think HoH). Nat heads to the kitchen.

Everyone in kitchen still discussing favorite movies. Lydia likes Labrynth, Purple Rain, Any John Hughes movie with Molly Ringwald, Seven, Juno...

Jordan is outside sleeping in the sun on the couch. Jeff is outside too, it looks like he's been laying in the sun on a lounge chair alone. (I'm feeling bad for them both).

Jordan just woke up and isn't happy. Said she doesn't want to go in there and talk to them, they are all "stupid and gay" they just "think they are cool." If she goes up she already has a speech ready.

Chima is getting dressed and ready for the day in "her" room.

12:39 BBT

Jeff explaining to Jordan not to "burn" everyone with her speech. He tells her that she doesn't know what is going to happen a lot can changed.

They thought the Veto would have happened by now. They are hungry, switch talks to food. Jordan doesn't know what an "egg-white is" (haha!) Jeff can't believe it and is trying to explain it to her.

12:42 BBT

Russell is called to the Diary Room.

VETO Ceremony time???

12:44 BBT

Big Brother announces outdoor lockdown

12:45 BBT

Brief FotH

Feeds back. Houseguests are gathered outside.

12:47 BBT

FotH again.

Maybe this IS it.

12:53 BBT

Still FotH.

Must be Veto Ceremony.

**I'm off for a while**

1:50 BBT

Confirmed: Russ used the veto on Lydia and Jessie replaced her with Braden.

Chima and Braden on the block.

Lydia, Casey and Kevin talking in the backyard. Casey tells her that if he tells her something, she doesn't need to tell everyone else. She says she knows, but thanks him for the advice. They're happy that they still have 3 members for their clique.

Russ, Nat and Jessie talking about family in the recycle room.

Jeff and Ronnie whisper in SR. Jeff says Braden was put up b/c he's close with him. Ronnie tells Jeff that if anyone asks him (Ronnie) about Brdaen, Ronnie will deny it and needs Jordan and Jeff to back him up (he got them to swear yesterday about this, yet still trying to cover his tracks) Jeff agrees and tells Ronnie he's good and to relax.

Braden outside with Kevin and Lydia. He says he has his two team members and is obviously trying to talk votes with them, but in a subtle way.

Jordan is talking with Michele in the pool. She's very upset by everything that has happened. Michele says everything will change next week. Jordan says sh'e not the type of person to suck up to someone else and run and kiss *ss to the HOH just b/c they're HOH. Michele says she understands but it's not kissing *ss to the HOH, it's saving your own *ss from going home.

2:05 BBT

Laura joins them at the pool and says her team is in a bad situation. If they vote against Braden, that's bad because he's on their team. But if they save Braden, then the whole house hates them. Jordan says if Braden leaves, it's just them two girls left for their group. Michele chimes in that she's voting to keep Chima because she's on her team.

2:10 BBT

Russ, Jess and Nat whispering in recycle room. Jess says not to mention any other names that they thought about using for replacement nom. Nat says she's never had a convo with Braden. Nat says Michele is cool with everyone, except for Casey. Russ says she's smart. Nat is popping bubbles from the packing bubbles on the wall. Jess says he was nervous during the POV cememony and Russ says he wasn't at all. Russ says they're getting rid of Braden.

Nat says they know Braden is going to be talking to everyone and he's coninving. Jess says Braden has 4 days to talk and how them 3 need to not talk anymore game to anyone this week. They start talking about Jeff and him and Jess' confrontation last night.

2:15 BBT

Braden and Jeff talking outside. Braden being optimistic about being on the block. Casey joins them and talks about giving Jeff's team mates advice to not tell private convos to everyone. Casey (repeats) saying 'you don't play poker with your cards up.' Laura walks by and asks if any of them want food. They thank her, but tell her no.

Braden says if the vote goes 9-1 he'll be shocked. Jeff says Braden has some solid votes. Jeff says 'these sheeps' have no opinions and doesn't understand why so many HGs won't state their own opinion and follow the jocks. Casey talks about Lydia complaining about him giving her good advice. Jeff says Lydia flipped (sides) fast. Jess mentions how shocked everyone was acting at the veto cememony, even though they all knew what was going to happen. Jeff tells Braden he has Jordan and Jeff and needs 4 more votes. Casey says he's on the fence and can be persuaded. They joke about bribes for Casey. Braden says he'll get him a turntable and a record deal. Casey replies that he already has 2 turntables.

They talk about how when Lydia was nominated, she was crying and thought she had no one when she really had many votes. Jeff says she didn't need to kiss *ss or cry or talk to anyone.

2:25 BBT

Lydia, Jess, Laura and someone else in LR, talking about personal trainers and body building.

Russ and Chima giggling on bathroom couch.

Michele, Braden, Jeff and Jordan by/in pool. All feeds on them. Russ on elliptical watching them by the pool. (LOL)

2:50 BBT

Lydia, Chima and some other on bathroom couch talking.

Michele and Ronnie talking on LR couch. He says he feels better now with Braden on the block. Michele says she feels bad after talking with Jordan, who is so scared. Michele says she won't feel safe next week unless her team wins HOH. Michele says if they get the chance to eat real food (which they've said their food restriction will end Tuesday) she says their team shouldn't eat junk food, just brain food like fish and how working out is good for them.

3:50 BBT

Lydia, Michele and Ronnie in pool with Kevin, Jordan, Casey and Nat nearby.

Jess, Russ and Jeff working on food. Laura sitting at the bar chatting with them. Russ suggests everyone get dressed up tonight. No game talk going on. Chima just walked into kitchen. No sight of Braden.

(Anyone else out there?)

4:57PM BBT:

Braden, Jordan and Jeff in the Kitchen - general chat.

Kevin, Lydia and Casey were out on the patio. Sounded like Lydia was turning on Jordan. Kevin warning her about who was in the room when she was crying when she was put up. Was Jordan upset? And so on.

5:36PM BBT

(Thanks for the time correction above!)

Braden sharing his stratgey with Jordan and Jeff (missed it) to help them get through. They are lying in the pool room. They are complaining about the lights in the rooms. Calling them hospital lights. Braden thanking them for hanging out, says they are amazing, Wishes it was just the three of them. They'd be having a blast and drinking champagne.

Braden sleeping with a purple mask on his eyes.

Michelle in the kitchen - had trouble with a bra or something, got Russel to do it up. They are now in the bathroom looking for razors. Casey in the kitchen. Russel walks through singing "It ain't nothing but a g-thang baby" causing a FOTH.

5:48 PM BBT

Kevin getting changed - no shame there. Looks like he's getting ready to work out.

Chima sleeping outside on patio.

Michelle in the kitchen telling Kevin and Casey to microwave the sponges and wash cloths as it kills the germs. Says things are getting 'crunky' around here. (There was a discussion earlier in the day where Jordan said she didn't like that word but it seems to have caught on)

Should anything happen I'll update. They are really mellow right now.

6:17 PM BBT

Russel and Michelle in the BR. Russel says he's trying to get Michelle to say what she won't say, because she's so shy. He's talking game to her. Telling her he's got a bigger target on his back than her. Says as the days and weeks go by your trust factor starts to diminish. You know who you like right away and hope it's not wrong.

Michelle is asking if she seems like a person who might be able to help him out? He says Absolutely. It's a complement both ways. Statistical percentages, the greater chance of him winning and her winning because they are opposite. That's perfect. He says, so yes to answer your question. She says, it's early yet, it's early, we'll see.

6:23 PM BBT

Russell is shaving his head, talking to Laura and Michelle.

He tells them he is about to go work out, and that they are welcome to "hop in".

Lydia now walks in.

Russell "Hey you"

Lydia "Hiiiii"

Russell decides to move on to shaving his beard. I think he has more hair there.

Now talking about how Laura does a lot more Cardio than weights because she is embarrassed. The Gym she goes to is male-dominated, so they all lift weights, and she is shy to do it too, so she does Cardio.

Lydia "So you guys know, I dont pee in the pool"

Now topic turns to how it's gross to pee in the pool.

(Real interesting stuff. I know you're on the edge of your seats reading this)

6:40 pm BBT

Not much to report. Casey/Kevin working out in the BY. Michelle in the bathroom plucking facial hair. Chima just went outside after being in front of the mirror for a long time getting her hat and sunglasses just right.

Don't see anyone else

7:00pmBBT

All feeds on Kevin/Russ talking in the kitchen. They seem to be ragging on Jeff again. The are rehashing the convo Jeff had with the group last night. Russ asked him why he was defending him, Kevin said because he didn't think anyone was malicious at this point. Russ says you have a good heart, and Russ must not..they laugh.

Casey now in the kitchen, convo changes to general chit chat and working out

Casey says he feels like he misses out on the scheming because he goes to bed early. Casey walks back outside

Russ tells Kevin that he has nothing good to say to people at night. Come 11pm and there is no alcohol, he going to bed. (exciting stuff, I know)

Russ is now going to go workout.

(it seems everyone else is sleeping. All feeds still on Kevin/Russ)

(**If anything exciting happens, I'll report**)

7:05 BBT. It's a bit confusing in the house right now. Most people are just chatting bs stuff. A little bit of strategy/bitching between Kevin and Russ about someone, but I'm not sure who. I think they were bitching about someone who said something to insult Kevin and his gayness earlier, but I'm not sure. Russ and Kevin's conversation continues. Apparently of all 11 people there is "only one I genuinely dislike."

7:10 BBT

Russ and Kevin in kitchen. Kevin's making a muscle/protein shake. Russ heads outside. Nothing going on. Kevin shakes it to the bathroom where Lydia is getting dressed. He jokes that she likes Jessie and she denies it. Kevin says he's a homosexual and knows these things. Kevin asks if Jess likes her and she says she doesn't know. All feeds on Kevin watching Lydia blow dry her hair.

7:13 BBT All four feeds on Kevin and Lydia in BR. Kevin is saying to Lydia "c'mon you like Jessie. You do." And she is denying it. He says "come on I'm a homosexual I know these things." and she says "I don't know". Then kevin said "he's cute." She said "It's funny he was such an asshole last time" [note to Lydia... he still IS an asshole, you are just seeing the Hidden Jessie instead of the DR one silly!]. They are talking about whether he may like her (jess like Lydia). [Which is funny because Jessie is incapable of liking anyone but himself--chip] They are talking about potential couples. Think maybe Jeff and Jordan have kissed or will kiss. Talking about their potential as a couple. Annnnd...the blowdryer outdoes all other sounds...

7:20 BBT: Kevin and Lydia continue their discussion of whether there are more than them in house that are gay/bi. Talk about what if Russ is gay... Lydia says "Christmas in July for you!" [not really, i think if Russ is going to go for any man in the house, it will be Jessie lol].

And according to Kevin, he is "funktronic right now." uhh....?

7:20 BBT. Ok...all four on Lydia's grooming rituals still... as she clips her nail. IS THERE NOBODY ELSE AT ALL IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING HOUSE???!!!! COME ON BB!!

Archived