7/12 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

7:22 BBT: YIPPEE SKIPPEE!! Two feeds go to BY instead. Russ is teaching Casey to box.... don't know if it's better to just watch the grooming ritual....

ooh... a boxing lesson... one two one two... hook... well, I'm impressed, Russ is a good teacher. And Casey is a good student. Not bad. I'll post again if anything happens, but rest assured, feed readers, you are missing nothing if you aren't seeing the feeds right now.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously guys...it's 7:46 and NOTHING is going on... NOTHING... you are missing NOTHING... :sleep1: Sad to say... I'm out of here... hopefully someone will pick up the feed talk... but I just want to poke my eyeballs out right now.

7:59 PM BBT

Kevin just told Lydia he was a Jehovah's witness. He said "I probably knocked on your door girl!" He says he's very anti religious right now. He and his boy friend moved in together when his family started to leave and he needed to move out.

7:56pm BBT

All 4 feeds STILL on Kevin/Lydia talking (about the same things over and over)

They are Jeff bashing..again. Rehashing the "intervention" Jeff had with the HG's. They are laughing about his "tuna defense".

Kevin just let it slip to Lydia that he is Jehovah Witness, she said she is cool with it. She tells him she will go "door knocking" with him..lol

He doesn't want the rest of the house to know for fear they will freak out. She understands.

General chit chat about being Jevohah Witness.

(please give these people some alcohol, crayons, or something...smooch)

8:25-8:42 or so BBT

Lydia, Michelle, Kevin, Laura (keeps coming in and out)

Are experimenting in the kitchen. Lydia is teaching them how to make a new type of Potato dish. Kevin asked what the dish is called, and her friend taught her how to make it, so she calls it "Her-Potatos".

Discussing all the different ways they like their Hamburgers. Michelle likes them with Jalepenos. Lydia says "Onions can never hurt".

It has been discovered that nobody knows how to make Gravy, Except for Michelle.

Lydia says she wants to make a full-on Thanksgiving dinner sometime this summer.. they all decide when they hear "Feast" they think about Thanksgiving.

Lydia decided that her "Grandma makes the best Stuffing Evvvvvveeeeeerrrrr".. and she also makes a orange Jello with little oranges, and tangerines that are to die for...

Michelle wishes she knew how to make more stuff from scratch. She says Ronnie knows how to make Cheesecake from scratch, and that he wants to open his own factor.. they decide it wont work since there is already a "Cheesecake Factor" that dominates the USA.

Boring crap.

8:43 BBT

OUTSIDE

Jeff, Natalie, Ronnie discussing Sho Afterdark and live feeds..

talking about how people who watch are creepers.. Natalie said she only watched SHO, but not the feeds..

Jeff is amazed about how people record their every move.

8:48

Talking about how they wish they could have candy.. Natalie" Like gummy candy". But they decided that it was a perk of being a HOH. Natalie said she requested Red Liquorish.

Now talking about how they wonder how they will get "show- edited".. (Very boring)

Jeff is "so lethargic now" "This is how Zoo-animals feel.. thats why they always moop around"

9:30BBT

Nothing much going on right now.

Most everyone in kitchen getting ready for dinner..idle chit chat

Jeff talking to Chima, Braedan and Casey about his backpack trip to Europe

Jordan still sleeping

(Mods, do we need a new thread?)

Archived