Morty's TV on Twitter & Morty's TV on Facebook

Fuskie

Morty' TV on Twitter & Facebook Poll  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following Morty's TV on Twitter?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Yet But I Will Be
  2. 2. Are you a friend of Morty's TV on Facebook?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Yet But I Will Be
  3. 3. Are you a member of the Morty's TV group on Facebook?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Yet But I Will Be

Tonight was a very big night for Morty's TV on Twitter as we 145 new followers for a total of....

since the start of the live show broadcast. Add to that 383 friends on Facebook who are wondering why Morty tweeted 203 status updates in just over five hours last night.

Many followers spontaneously tweeted that they were donating to Morty's TV and we thank everyone who has expressed their gratitude for Morty's TV.

There are also 649 members of the Morty's TV group on Facebook.

Fuskie

Who also had dozens of @mortystvbb11 mentions as well Facebook comments on the wall...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It relates to when the live feeds to go a screen where you can't see the HG's. Sometimes you see a fish tank, or fire or trivia or the control room, but you can't see the house when the live feeds are on FoTH.

FoTH: fire of the house or fish of the house are two of them.

FotH means (this season) Fish of the House. Originally, it was Front of the House. In past seasons it was Fire of the House.

Fuskie

Who notes in any variation it means that BB is putting something on feeds that hides what is happening in the house because the HG are talking about people who have not signed released, are singing, are in a competition, are talking about production or production is talking to them...

Archived