Morty's TV on Twitter & Morty's TV on Facebook

Fuskie

Morty' TV on Twitter & Facebook Poll  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following Morty's TV on Twitter?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Yet But I Will Be
  2. 2. Are you a friend of Morty's TV on Facebook?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Yet But I Will Be
  3. 3. Are you a member of the Morty's TV group on Facebook?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Yet But I Will Be

twitter_logo_header.png

Follow along with Morty this summer as Big Brother kicks off for its 11th season of secrets, skin, blow-ups and backstabbing in the Big Brother House. To follow Morty's TV Big Brother 11 Live Feed tweets on Twitter, visit our page at http://twitter.com/mortystvbb11 and click Follow.

Not a Twitterer? Join today for free and follow us.

Not familiar with Twitter? Twitter is a free service that communicates through short text messages received on your Twitter page or your mobile communications device.

Keep up to date instantly on the antics in the Big Brother 11 house exclusively with Morty's TV!

Want a quick fix? Morty's brings it home at http://mortystv.com/twitter!

You can also add Morty's TV Big Brother 11 Twitter updates to your RSS reader using this feed link: http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/44067958.rss or bookmark this page for the latest Twitter updates from Morty's TV!

Let us know what you think of our new Twitter service in this discussion thread or feel free to tweet your direct mail replies.

Just go to http://twitter.com/mortystvbb11 and become a follower of Morty's TV today!

Fuskie
Who welcomes you to the new Morty's TV Big Brother 11 Twitter feed...

Morty's TV reserves the right to block any followers using improper screen names or avatars. Special Note to ReTweeters: Please do not redistribute Morty's TV tweets without our expressed written permission. If you have any questions, please contact mortystv@gisatl.org.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can also activate your mobile device in your Twitter settings and have each Morty's TV Tweet sent directly and instantly to your cell phone as a text message.

Plus, you can add the Morty's TV Twitter RSS feed to your browser or mail reader to automatically receive each tweet.

Fuskie

Who cautions that text message charges by your service provider may apply...

And, the stealing of Morty's ideas has begun. :angry: Saw on another website they're going to be doing Twitter too? :rolleyes:

Welcome. Which other web site? I am trying to be careful that we are not followed by ReTweeters.

Fuskie

Who has our count at over 130 followers this morning...

I wish I knew the people that were "following" me. :lol:

In your Settings, you can mark your account as "Protect my updates" and then people must be approved before they can follow you. You can also click on the list of followers to see their names and profiles.

Fuskie

Who encourages all to protect their updates and only approve people who they want to know what they are doing...

I thought I did mark that I had to approve people but, I guess I should go check that.

Fuskie... I like your updating the #, kinda like a countup instead of countdown. ;)

To be fair, it doesn't take a genius to see the utility of Twitter for live feed updates. We tried to do something similar a few seasons ago when the BBReloader had an alert service. You could sign up your email or textmail address and we would send out alerts all summer long.

Fuskie

Who notes it was an idea before its time as Morty's was the only web site to fully recognize the potential...

Actually I was referring to the other BB web sites.

Fuskie

Who notes that Mortyerites will be able to use Morty's Twitter feed to clue them in to when to use the Real Player time machine to go back and watch the feeds...

Archived