Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

season 5 Finale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
So is Gaby's new family member going to be the new teenage Edie Britt on the block? Who did Mike marry? What will happen with Lynette's new news (don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen)? Will Bree get her divorce or begin an affair instead? So many unanswered questions...

Awkwarddddddd

Awkwarddddddd

• Pip
  • 248 posts
QUOTE (a_starry_night @ Jun 3 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So is Gaby's new family member going to be the new teenage Edie Britt on the block? Who did Mike marry? What will happen with Lynette's new news (don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen)? Will Bree get her divorce or begin an affair instead? So many unanswered questions...

Actually I didn't think about the new addition to Gaby's family replacing Edie, good thought though.

I hope Mike is marrying Susan (keeping fingers crossed tongue.gif )

Trying to think about Lynette's new news LOL sleepy.gif short term memory I suppose, will have to get back to you on this one!

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
haha the baby!? biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users