You know it's almost BB season when...

I know Dream, it's too funny... Even if you liked her on the show, this is good clean, well, you know what I mean, fun...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my! I was not expecting to laugh, and I happened to be drinking some water at the time of her first 'fall', but luckily, I didn't choke or spray the water out of my mouth from laughing. And I usually don't laugh at stuff like that, but I wasn't expecting it. Poor Jen. At least she's a trooper!

wow she took some hard falls

i am surprised no one i have heard yet on that show has been seriously injured

ha-ha-ha That was funny,I love that show.Poor Jen,she looked like those falls may have heard...A LOT!!!

You know it's time for BB when I do enough cooking and baking to freeze to last awhile.

You know it's time for BB when I start buying all my favorite munchie food and finding the perfect hiding spot so my kids don't find them.

thanks yana! that was so funny. if she hated her HG photo on the wall she's going to really be mortified watching that.

you know its BB time when:

i start shopping around cheap local cable networks

and start dusting off my TV

i start re-working my schedule so I'm home the 3 times during the week BB is on.

when you go find and dust off your cordless headphones and get them charging a month in advance

start preparing your computer so there is no problems on July 9th

Get the house in order preparing for my absence for 3 months

I know it's getting close when all my outgoing emails have "Only 32 days to BB" at the end. Started about 30 days ago-We play a game at work where we put 3 sets of pics of the Hg on the end of Popsicle sticks and each one of us draws out 2 or 3 ($10 a piece) We have mini ceremonies by putting the sticks on the block, HOH, POV, etc. There is even a stick of JC. Lots of fun and we all look forward to it. Already have the sticks, just waiting on the announcement and pics of HGs. Have I mentioned, I CANT WAIT ! ! !

You know its almost time for Big Brother when you start getting emails for live feed and BB reloader subscriptions. (Got mine this morning! YAY!!!)

Me too!!! I got mine yesterday. :)

Hi Joah!!!! :animated_wave:

• 2 weeks later...

yup you know its almost time for BB when the seasonals come back to roost. WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!!

:party_smilie: Oh yeah, time to party :party_smilie:

Archived