Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
morty

Season Two - First Look

18 posts in this topic

Starts June 14 - Sundays at 9:00PM on HBO

OH MY... gave me goose bumps! I can't wait! :animated_bouncy:

I was picking up Weeds season 4 (before tonight's premiere) and I saw the True Blood boxes sitting there on the Blockbuster shelves and it gave me goosebumps. :wub:

I'm not sure how I feel about tonights show. I'm still glad that the show is back and am excited to see how they are going to have things work out, but I really enjoy the books too. They've changed sooo much already from the books that it makes me worried about what else they are going to do. We'll see, but I'm just not sure yet.

I loved the show! I'm glad I haven't read the books, because then I am not disappointed. And I am super happy that it wasn't Lafeyette!!! I can't wait until next week!

I enjoyed the show and can't wait for next week.

Huge rating for the premier, it's only going to get better!

Haven't read the books so I'm loving it again already.

Any theories out there as to what's going on with Lafayette being in the dungeon? Why doesn't the woman say anything? Oh and... any bets on how soon Bill's new housemate turns "baaad"? ;)

Haven't read the books yet but they are on order.... so right now I still LOVE the show.

Lafayette being in the dungeon definitely has to do with him selling V and the death of his blood source.

From what I've been told, they are moving away from the books now.

Kind of a strange eppy for me... not sure if it was the directing, dialogue or what but, it seemed to have a different feel. Dunno.

Anyway... the last 1/4 seemed normal :lol: in that wacky True Blood way. I'm so nervous over what Bill is going to have to do in order to cover up what Jessica/Sookie have done. And, do you think Lafayette is getting turned or are they going to feed on him for a while?

Oh, and was the preachers wife turned on or what??? :D

Jason and the preachers wife are so going to get it on! My guess is that lafayette will be turned. I read an interview with him on EW that he will be around for the next season as well.

Bill, I hope he doesn't kill Jessica's family. Eesh. Can't wait until Sunday to find out *darn cliffhangers at the end of each show!*

Hmmm... Daphne with three claw marks, a bull headed figure, and Lafeyette not a vampire. This season is definitely keeping up my interest level!

You forgot to mention the budda man at the swim party. Let me guess that this show is produced by men?!?! Beautiful woman with their boobies exposed looking oh so bodacious and we women get 1 naked guy; fat and his junk... that reminds you of the song "Do your ears hang low?" :animated_rotfl:

j/k... I'm intrigued too erin.

Can't wait for more!!

can't wait for this season to be on DVD. I haven't seen the last few episodes and they aren't online due to copyright infringement (they've all been taken down, i've searched) and am reading the books to find out until then. so exciting!