Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Season Two - First Look

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,497 posts

Starts June 14 - Sundays at 9:00PM on HBO

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
OH MY... gave me goose bumps! I can't wait! animated_bouncy.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
One more week!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I was picking up Weeds season 4 (before tonight's premiere) and I saw the True Blood boxes sitting there on the Blockbuster shelves and it gave me goosebumps. wub.gif

Misha

Misha

• Pip
  • 1,996 posts
I'm not sure how I feel about tonights show. I'm still glad that the show is back and am excited to see how they are going to have things work out, but I really enjoy the books too. They've changed sooo much already from the books that it makes me worried about what else they are going to do. We'll see, but I'm just not sure yet.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I loved the show! I'm glad I haven't read the books, because then I am not disappointed. And I am super happy that it wasn't Lafeyette!!! I can't wait until next week!

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I enjoyed the show and can't wait for next week.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Huge rating for the premier, it's only going to get better!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Haven't read the books so I'm loving it again already.

Any theories out there as to what's going on with Lafayette being in the dungeon? Why doesn't the woman say anything? Oh and... any bets on how soon Bill's new housemate turns "baaad"? wink.gif

vampirelover

vampirelover

• Pip
  • 41 posts
Haven't read the books yet but they are on order.... so right now I still LOVE the show.
Lafayette being in the dungeon definitely has to do with him selling V and the death of his blood source.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
From what I've been told, they are moving away from the books now.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Kind of a strange eppy for me... not sure if it was the directing, dialogue or what but, it seemed to have a different feel. Dunno.

Anyway... the last 1/4 seemed normal laugh.gif in that wacky True Blood way. I'm so nervous over what Bill is going to have to do in order to cover up what Jessica/Sookie have done. And, do you think Lafayette is getting turned or are they going to feed on him for a while?

Oh, and was the preachers wife turned on or what??? biggrin.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Jason and the preachers wife are so going to get it on! My guess is that lafayette will be turned. I read an interview with him on EW that he will be around for the next season as well.

Bill, I hope he doesn't kill Jessica's family. Eesh. Can't wait until Sunday to find out *darn cliffhangers at the end of each show!*

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Hmmm... Daphne with three claw marks, a bull headed figure, and Lafeyette not a vampire. This season is definitely keeping up my interest level!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
You forgot to mention the budda man at the swim party. Let me guess that this show is produced by men?!?! Beautiful woman with their boobies exposed looking oh so bodacious and we women get 1 naked guy; fat and his junk... that reminds you of the song "Do your ears hang low?" animated_rotfl.gif

j/k... I'm intrigued too erin.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I anxiously await the next episode for more clues.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Can't wait for more!!

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts
can't wait for this season to be on DVD. I haven't seen the last few episodes and they aren't online due to copyright infringement (they've all been taken down, i've searched) and am reading the books to find out until then. so exciting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users