Housecalls Cancelled BB 11

uvp

I just found out about House Calls so I am sorry if this has already been posted but I have to vent

from wikipedia

Starting on July 10, 2009, Ross Mathews will host Big Brother 11 House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show so either he is the new host or his show Inside Dish is taking the place of House Calls not sure which

this sucks BIG time he doesn't do it for me I prefer Gretchen so now I am hoping she is the mystery house guest

when he interviewed the BB11 houseguestson his own web-talk show called Inside Dish he bragged about how Julie Chen will mention his name before commerical breaks and that he would have each and every evicted houseguest every Friday UGH !!! Gretchen please

I'm sad that theres no more House Calls this season. I've been watching since 2004, now no more. That's too bad. It adds to Big Brother. Possibly the Economy has something to do with this.

What other internet shows are available or are there? Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Well Ross Matthews will be interviewing the evicted houseguests on Fridays.

At this time, I don't know if that will be a taped show or a live stream (like Housecalls was).

Here is a link to a show he recently did with Julie Chen as guest. Big Brother Edition: Week 1

Also, if you have the Live Feeds and Superpass, you will see a list in the "Live Shows" tab.

For example, there is "Big Brother Lunch Express" (with Missy and Chelsia-BB9), every Thursday and Friday from 12 to 12:30 pm PDT.

Call 1-877-576-3348 to be live and on the air.

29112603.jpg

Archived