Housecalls Cancelled BB 11

uvp

I think they could have save this show. Ditch Gretchen and get Dick to host it. Every week the co-host (if you wanted one) could be the last person who was evicted the week before. It might heat things up if the co-host and the newly evicted person didn't get along.

I think they could have save this show. Ditch Gretchen and get Dick to host it. Every week the co-host (if you wanted one) could be the last person who was evicted the week before. It might heat things up if the co-host and the newly evicted person didn't get along.

Great ideas Elle. Evel Dick would have probably done it for free LOL

I'm going to miss it also. I didn't watch every epi, but I caught most. I loved seeing the evictees spin on things after they were out! I'm not going to miss Gretchen, but I did like the overall content of the show! :(

The format of the show did change on last season of BB10 as they no longer talked about what was happening on the 24/7 feeds if I remember correctly, so the new constraints they had affected the shows. NO longer could people ask about something they saw late at night. They could only discuss the shows that were aired. I did not find it as fun with those type of show boundaries, but I still tried to watch it... oh Well..

I just got into House Calls the last couple Seasons.

I loved when Evel Dick was on...

I also liked that I could watch these off line and a week later...cause I often missed the show because of the time of day.

House Calls was part of the interactive Big Brother Experience - hope that CBS oir Real Networks or someone is able to figure out a way to fill the void (for some type of Internet chat about the Household)...hmmm may that is just that I will need to spend more time in chat with Morty's people :)

House Calls was part of the interactive Big Brother Experience -

But overload... Although fun, how many people really have time for HC if they get the live feeds, watch the tv show and then try to have some form of a summer life? There are many, but not the numbers for sponsors...

why watch the show when you can watch the feeds? I did like Gretchen though. Marcellas annooyed the hell out of me... then i realized how much I missed him when they got Bunky to cohost. Bleh. Kaysar is boring too. Even though I didn't like Dick on his season... and still don't really... he made a great host because he truly loves the game.

I hate to hear this news. These economic times are kicking everybody in the keister and I know things in Hollywood are not exempt from financial problems.

The last time I watched House Calls was when Marcellus was still co-host.

Buh bye Gretchen.

<--- Actually only started following HC last season; loved Gretchen's ability to play devil's advocate . . . especially with Evil Dick. Will miss the banter . . . will miss the follow-ups with the evictees (I don't watch morning TV) . . . will miss the candid, "from the gut" replies from the evicted players. :sadwalk:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I only really watched during BB6 and agree it wasn't the same without Marcellas.

Why didn't they have evicted HGs on last season? That doesn't make any sense.

Actually it was when the houseguest were going to the jury house is when they stopped the after eviction interviews. The Jury members had to be sequestered until the end of the game. However it was BB8 and BB9 that messed things up.... Stupid WhaaAmber! :mad1:

• 2 weeks later...
I have to say it didn't surprise me. They stopped having the evicted houseguests on last year. That was what everyone watched for. After all-stars and Marcellas left the show went downhill.

It also didn't help they never discussed what happened on the live feeds. They stopped doing that a couple of seasons ago and only talked about what happened on the weekly show.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived