Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Romber Fanatics and All Things Romber!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
356 replies to this topic

Poll: How cool are Rob and amber (0 member(s) have cast votes)

How cool are Rob and amber

1. Super Cool (28 votes [45.16%])

Percentage of vote: 45.16%

2. Cool (1 votes [1.61%])

Percentage of vote: 1.61%

3. They're okay (6 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

4. Rob is cool but Amber can go! (3 votes [4.84%])

Percentage of vote: 4.84%

5. Not Even Cool (20 votes [32.26%])

Percentage of vote: 32.26%

6. Who? (4 votes [6.45%])

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

Vote

DivaSupreme

DivaSupreme

• Pip
  • 614 posts
It must have been a real dent in their ego when Regis had to clarify that they had previously been on Survivor.

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
I think it was a big boost when Regis called them the hottest Reailty Couple

DivaSupreme

DivaSupreme

• Pip
  • 614 posts
It shouldn't have been much of a boost, they are unquestionably the hottest Reality TV couple yet.

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
Am I the only person on this earth that can't stand Rob? Amber is cute and I like her but Rob..not!

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
I like Amber more and more all the time ... Rob is funny to me ... I take a lot of what he says as playing to the camera or sarcastic ... he loves the attention a little too much for my tastes ...

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
QUOTE(salter-path)
Am I the only person on this earth that can't stand Rob? Amber is cute and I like her but Rob..not!

You are not the only person but I loved watching rob on AR did not like him much on Survivor.

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
I found Rob abrasive on both shows. I guess he just isnt my cup of tea.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
I'm a coffee drinker, usually with your Daily Dish Column in the Welcome Forum ... but I have to agree ...

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
I guesss I can see past the Tongue and Cheek he puts into a lot of his comments maybe because I am a Smart @ss too

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(nebartist)
I guesss I can see past the Tongue and Cheek he puts into a lot of his comments maybe because I am a Smart @ss too

Me too ... I enjoy some of the sarcasm ...

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
Andy Dehnart
SurvivorSucks posting reveals Amazing Race prize money, claims Romber received $500K.

A post from an unnamed online forum reproduced at SurvivorSucks purports to be from The Amazing Race 6's Aaron, and alleges that "Rob and Amber reportedly recieved 500,000 to do the show." That's reportedly in addition to the money they received to whore their wedding to the network; thus, their grand total is discovered using this formula: "All Stars + TAR + The Wedding = 2.6 Million".
Perhaps more interestingly, the post also reveals what the teams get for placing second, third, fourth, and so on. The breakdown, according to this post:

$1,000,000
$25,000
$10,000
$7,000
$6,000
$5,000
$4,000
$3,500
$3,000
$2,500
$1,500

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
good for them!! get yo money

ajfan2004

ajfan2004

• Pip
  • 83 posts
You may call it Whoser But i bet u will be watching just like milliona others

Guest_Cameo_*

Guest_Cameo_*
  • Guests
We live in a free enterprise system and that means that there should be no limit on how much a person can earn if they are capable of earning it.

By saying that Rob and Amber should not have been allowed to compete on The Amazing Race because they already competed and won on Survivor is an advocation of communism. Are you a communist Andy?

I do not doubt for one minute that Rob and Amber got paid for appearing on Amazing Race. I do not doubt for a minute that they had their wedding paid for and more. All the power to them.

They are undeniably a very attractive couple. They are both very physically attractive and they have very nice personalities and they are very likeable, at least to those of us who are not threatened by them and who are not jealous of them. It is no wonder that CBS sought to capitalize on their attributes and promote their celebrity.
I always believed that their stint on Amazing Race was a promotion for The Wedding show. I don't believe the producers would ever have allowed them to win because that would not have been politically correct and win they would have if that plane maneuver had not taken place.

Nobody can be naive enough to not realize that the producers controlled the outcome of that show. They had the plane go back and open their doors. DUH

In any case I applaud the couple's energy, determination and sense of humor. They are cashing in on the reality market and that is really courageous and creative.

In a country today where so many of our rights as citizens are being completely demolished, they are findng a way around all that.
Most of our really good technical and engineering jobs have been completely outsourced and replaced by H1Bs. The manufacturing sector is all but dead. Americans will soon be competing globally in the service industries. At a time when people are losing jobs and benefits, health care costs are going through the ceiling, unemployment benefits are cut in half, there is no relief through bankruptcy and soon there will be no Social Security.

I envy Rob and Amber. If things keep going the way they have been going for them they will never have the same worries the rest of us will have in America.

Jackie

Jackie

• Pip
  • 126 posts
Wow... Cameo I really enjoyed your post. My hat's off to you!

yogo75

yogo75

• Pip
  • 12 posts
The thing is, with the kind of life their accustomed to now, 2.6 million in the bank won't last long!!

yogo75

yogo75

• Pip
  • 12 posts
I would have been happy to see them win but then to see them lose was kinda cool too, the only reason I watched 'Race' this year was due to the Romber element, I just wanted to see if they could pull off two reality show wins, they didn't deserve another million though, greed much!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users