How cool are Rob and amber  

1. 1. How cool are Rob and amber

• Super Cool
    • Cool
    • They're okay
    • Rob is cool but Amber can go!
    • Not Even Cool
    • Who?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

357 posts in this topic

Damn Neb, I wish you had consulted me on this I would have suggested...our favorite Boston saying "WICKED COOL" or even "WICKED AWESOME".. :lol:

I heart Amber

I know the couples arguing and getting frustrated is part of the appeal of the show....

But, I for 1, am getting a kick out of Rob and Amber looking and acting like they're almost on vacation.  Nothing seems to phase them  :roll:

It is nice to see a team get along!

Yeah, they don't argue because they are oblivious. Amber just agrees, she is a no-brainer....and he isn't all that smart....or just maybe.....not all there.

I am also enjoying the fact that Rob & Amber aren't bickering and fighting. They deserved first place this week.

But I couldn't help but laugh when Rob kept referring to the goats as "him" or "he" ... I'm not sure how many lactating MALE goats there are in Botswana :roll:

I know the couples arguing and getting frustrated is part of the appeal of the show....

But, I for 1, am getting a kick out of Rob and Amber looking and acting like they're almost on vacation.  Nothing seems to phase them  :roll:

I think it is so refreshing to see two people enjoy every breath they take.

I absolutely love watching Rob and Amber! Their happiness makes me cheer them on all the more.

Go Romber!

Thank you ROMBER!!! Another great night of entertainment!!!

Props to Romber...

Rob and Amber keep the game interesting but they are far from cool. I find Rob annoying. I didn't like him on Survivor and I don't like him on the amazing race. He keeps the show interesting so I'd like to se them stay on for a while but I'd hate to see them win. It would go straight to Rob's big head.

As much as I love to dislike them, I will say they are doing many things right to keep coming in first and, as he did on Survivor, Rob is great at getting people to believe him and do what he wants. I'm just not so thrilled with the vacant, coat-tail riding Amber.

So, I will say, GO ROB!

They definitely make the game more interesting and work well together.

I think Amber deserves just as much of the credit as Rob does. I'm tried of hearing everyone saying she's "riding his coat tails". I'm sorry, but no one is that lucky. She has to be doing something right because it's not like she's slowing them up in anyway. Since this is a team effort, if she was this person you all think she is they would end up making more mistakes in the race, and they haven't made that many mistakes.

Face it, people....Amber is both smart AND beautiful w/a hot fiance. I'd kill to be in her shoes. :twisted:

I'm watching the show this season because of them! This was one reality show the I didn't mind but didn't worry about if I missed it. Not so this year.

How cool are Rob and Amber?mmmmmmmmmmmm Let me see..........

THEY'RE NOT

There is absolutely nothing cool about them. I'll tell u what though..... Rob got a kick-ass smile. I luuuuuuvvvvvvv that smile. :D :wink:

It's about a 50/50 split on the poll between "Super-Cool and "Not So Cool". I am with the latter vote.

I find Rob an obnoxious, sarcastic bozo who would sell his first-born to win the game. Doesn't matter that he's already won Survivor.

I stay tuned so that I can rejoice in their downfall. I sincerely hope one of the other teams win.

How cool are Rob and Amber?mmmmmmmmmmmm Let me see.......... 

THEY'RE NOT

There is absolutely nothing cool about them. I'll tell u what though..... Rob got a kick-ass smile. I luuuuuuvvvvvvv that smile. :D    :wink:

as much as i disliked Rob on his first stint on Survivor I always loved that smile :)

As of 4/24/04, Rob and Amber are up in the polls with 22 votes saying they are "Super Cool" as to Rob and Amber being "Not even Cool" only has 20 votes.

And who said 1 vote never makes a difference.

Go Romber!!!!!!

'Amazing' Racers Have No Love for Romber

Mon Apr 25, 4:09 PM ET Television - AP

By DERRIK J. LANG, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - This time, they can't blame the editing. Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich are racing to the altar in their pre-taped televised wedding next month, but their "Amazing Race" cast mates have no love for Romber.

capt.nyet16204251725.tv_minute_amazing_r

AP Photo

"None of the other teams liked them," recently eliminated Lynn Warren told The Associated Press recently.

Added his boyfriend and teammate Alex Ali: "We were just more vocal about it. Amber and Rob had a bad attitude. They were terrible."

Romber, as many have dubbed the terrible twosome, have become the most hated team on CBS' seventh edition of "The Amazing Race." The pair of former "Survivor" contestants

Boston Herald

Inside Track

By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa

Monday, April 25, 2005

"Boston'' Rob Mariano and his bride, Amber Brkich, didn't alienate all the contestants on "The Amazing Race.'' Because our wedding spies report that Ron, the POW, and his beauty queen sweetie, Kelly, attended the ubiquitious reality TV twosome's nups on April 16 in the Bahamas.

why do people hate them so much?  they're playing a flippin' game!!  maybe if the other people would have taken that into consideration, they would still be around!  so they didn't stop at the accident...probably not the smartest move....but so what?  i don't think its rob and amber who's the problem....its the rest of the whiney a$$ teams who can take getting beat!

RIGHT ON SCUBASTEVE!! Hmmm, I seem to say that quite a bit :lol: .. But you just typed word for word something I have just myself said.."whiney a$$".. I'm sick of those racers crying about everything..HEY LYNN & ALEX..YOU'RE CRYING CUZ YOU'RE AT HOME!!