Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Romber Fanatics and All Things Romber!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
356 replies to this topic

Poll: How cool are Rob and amber (0 member(s) have cast votes)

How cool are Rob and amber

1. Super Cool (28 votes [45.16%])

Percentage of vote: 45.16%

2. Cool (1 votes [1.61%])

Percentage of vote: 1.61%

3. They're okay (6 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

4. Rob is cool but Amber can go! (3 votes [4.84%])

Percentage of vote: 4.84%

5. Not Even Cool (20 votes [32.26%])

Percentage of vote: 32.26%

6. Who? (4 votes [6.45%])

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

Vote

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
Just how cool are they biggrin.gif

moody

moody

• Pip
  • 333 posts
Damn Neb, I wish you had consulted me on this I would have suggested...our favorite Boston saying "WICKED COOL" or even "WICKED AWESOME".. laugh.gif

Twister

Twister

• Pip
  • 112 posts
They're okay. I really don't see what all the big fuss over them is :wink:

raydog

raydog

• Pip
  • 153 posts
wicked cool!!!

I heart Rob

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
I heart Amber

Jackie

Jackie

• Pip
  • 126 posts
[b][i]WICKED COOL!

moody

moody

• Pip
  • 333 posts
Rob is on fire!! Or FIYA even! #1 YAY

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
QUOTE(KingOfRealityTV)
Hahaha, another trip too!!

laugh.gif Maybe they'll send Lynex a postcard

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
QUOTE(Slowpoke)
I know the couples arguing and getting frustrated is part of the appeal of the show....

But, I for 1, am getting a kick out of Rob and Amber looking and acting like they're almost on vacation.  Nothing seems to phase them  :roll:

It is nice to see a team get along!

Guest_dk32657_*

Guest_dk32657_*
  • Guests
Yeah, they don't argue because they are oblivious. Amber just agrees, she is a no-brainer....and he isn't all that smart....or just maybe.....not all there.

Twister

Twister

• Pip
  • 112 posts
I am also enjoying the fact that Rob & Amber aren't bickering and fighting. They deserved first place this week.

But I couldn't help but laugh when Rob kept referring to the goats as "him" or "he" ... I'm not sure how many lactating MALE goats there are in Botswana :roll:

Jackie

Jackie

• Pip
  • 126 posts
QUOTE(Slowpoke)
I know the couples arguing and getting frustrated is part of the appeal of the show....

But, I for 1, am getting a kick out of Rob and Amber looking and acting like they're almost on vacation.  Nothing seems to phase them  :roll:

I think it is so refreshing to see two people enjoy every breath they take.

I absolutely love watching Rob and Amber! Their happiness makes me cheer them on all the more.

Go Romber!

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Thank you ROMBER!!! Another great night of entertainment!!!

Props to Romber...

mrspopcornsupriz

mrspopcornsupriz

• Pip
  • 695 posts
Rob and Amber keep the game interesting but they are far from cool. I find Rob annoying. I didn't like him on Survivor and I don't like him on the amazing race. He keeps the show interesting so I'd like to se them stay on for a while but I'd hate to see them win. It would go straight to Rob's big head.

Dragonfly

Dragonfly

• Pip
  • 40 posts
As much as I love to dislike them, I will say they are doing many things right to keep coming in first and, as he did on Survivor, Rob is great at getting people to believe him and do what he wants. I'm just not so thrilled with the vacant, coat-tail riding Amber.

So, I will say, GO ROB!

They definitely make the game more interesting and work well together.

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
I think Amber deserves just as much of the credit as Rob does. I'm tried of hearing everyone saying she's "riding his coat tails". I'm sorry, but no one is that lucky. She has to be doing something right because it's not like she's slowing them up in anyway. Since this is a team effort, if she was this person you all think she is they would end up making more mistakes in the race, and they haven't made that many mistakes.

Face it, people....Amber is both smart AND beautiful w/a hot fiance. I'd kill to be in her shoes. :twisted:

Trewa

Trewa

• Pip
  • 226 posts
I'm watching the show this season because of them! This was one reality show the I didn't mind but didn't worry about if I missed it. Not so this year.

Boriqua&Proud

Boriqua&Proud

• Pip
  • 140 posts
How cool are Rob and Amber?mmmmmmmmmmmm Let me see..........

THEY'RE NOT

There is absolutely nothing cool about them. I'll tell u what though..... Rob got a kick-ass smile. I luuuuuuvvvvvvv that smile. biggrin.gif :wink:

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts
[b]It's about a 50/50 split on the poll between "Super-Cool and "Not So Cool". I am with the latter vote.

I find Rob an obnoxious, sarcastic bozo who would sell his first-born to win the game. Doesn't matter that he's already won Survivor.

I stay tuned so that I can rejoice in their downfall. I sincerely hope one of the other teams win.

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
QUOTE(Boriqua&Proud)
How cool are Rob and Amber?mmmmmmmmmmmm Let me see.......... 

THEY'RE NOT

There is absolutely nothing cool about them. I'll tell u what though..... Rob got a kick-ass smile. I luuuuuuvvvvvvv that smile. biggrin.gif    :wink:

as much as i disliked Rob on his first stint on Survivor I always loved that smile smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users