How cool are Rob and amber  

1. 1. How cool are Rob and amber

• Super Cool
    • Cool
    • They're okay
    • Rob is cool but Amber can go!
    • Not Even Cool
    • Who?

i fear the jeers and jokes of non-romber lovers if they were to somehow, someway not finish first in the race. i know its a very remote possibility of that happening, but i dont' want negative comments about them people! they played a good game or raced a good race! and they will always be winners to me!

So funny: Scuba, sounds like you are preparing for the inevitable ... sorry, couldn't resist saying that! :wink:

Well it is the inevitable. I really don't think that they will win and our love for Romber is not so disillusioning as to make us avoid reality altogether. I am with you Scuba!! I have no doubt that when Romber is through, there will be many that will enjoy throwing it in our faces.

I will take solace in the fact that they have been the most exciting team to ever compete in this Race and that Rob has probably changed the way the Race will be run forever!!

I just wonder what the haters would have had to talk about this whole season if Rob and Amber were not on the show.

Guest ranster627

Well, I will NOT be one throwing it up in anyone's faces ... guess I am just not emotionally invested in the whole thing. I see good and bad in all the teams. What I will say, is this season has been highly entertaining, and that is why I watch it, to be entertained.

I would love to know if the ratings have gone up for this season because of Rob and Amber. Anyone see stats on that?

Story about Romber in today's NYT:

On TV, Reality Loves a Villain

By KATE AURTHUR

Published: April 26, 2005

At the beginning of an episode of this season's "Amazing Race," Rob Mariano, one of the contestants, spoke to the camera: "You know that thing, the American dream? Amber and I are living it." As the episode progressed, viewers saw Mr. Mariano, along with Amber Brkich, his fianc

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the point of the race to scheme and even lie to try to stay in the game? Boy are the Romber Haters really looking any excuse.

ROMBER RULZ :!: :!: :!:

Guest ranster627

Thanks for the posted Article Neb ... answered my question about ratings!

should i hold my breath for the brilliance?? :wink:  :wink: 

romber is bigger than scott's head!!!!!

Oh absolutely Scuba...keep holding..let me know when you think you might pass out..and then hold some more :twisted:

And you're kidding right? NO ONE is bigger than Scott's head!!

I love you Romber, oh yes I do

I love you Romber and I'll be true

When you're eliminated, I'm through

Oh Rob won't you screw me too!!

errr.... I meant screw me over..yeah..that's it :twisted:

ROMBER RULZ So much that I feel like I'm going to explode!!!

Wait a minute, that could be the anger and resentment boiling up in me rather than love..let me think about it...

i just love all the fun romber rulz banter around here!

NO!!!!!! NO BANTERING... PLEASE NEVER BANTER!!!

ROMBER DOES INDEED RULE HOWEVER!

I hope this isn't idle chatter I'm reading!!! Now let's get this moving..

*kick kick* ON TOPIC:

Romber Rulz the Race. Romber Rules the Racers in the Race. There would be no Race w/out Romber and Romber's Ruling of it. Hence..ROMBER RULZ!!

romber rulz!!!!!!!! no one is better!!!!!!!!! they are my heros!!!!!!!!!!! romber, romber they're my team

if they get eliminated, i will scream!!

Guest Anonymous

You guys crack me up! :D

This thread is almost as entertaining as Stewie's hot love for Ami!

Is it too late to join the "I love Rob/Rob Rulz" club??? Yeah, I know, it's Romber. But without him, there would be no Amber. I'll give her credit, though, for picking a good one.

Romber Rulz party!!!! Every Tuesday!!!

Ahhh okay Cappy...I'll See You Next Tuesday :wink:

...when Rombers Ruling the Race..

Guest Anonymous

Gracias!! Love the button! :P

It's been quite fascinating following the reaction Rob and Amber have received, and not just on this forum.

I liked Rob on Survivor. I LOVE him on AR. He totally has increased my viewing pleasure of the Race. What I like the most is that he knows how to stir up the pot. Is he a bad boy? Yeah and that's the way I like them.

I know many think he has no morales or compassion or integrity, but it's a game, you know. I am a fan of U/J and yes, I have much respect for Meredith and Gretchen, but for entertainment value, eye candy and goose bumps give me ROB anyday.

No, really. Give me Rob. NOW, Amber!!! :twisted:

Guest cappy
Just 2 weeks of seeing Amber :cry: Thank god I recorded TAR.

Guest ranster627

Wonderful article!

My thoughts are that the only way to combat celebrity status as an advantage would be to have a full casting of celebrities.

I DO NOT fault Rob for playing the game as he is, because he IS playing the game hard, and I really respect that. Like him or not, I feel he really got into the game.

I am not sure how I feel about the show turning it's personality around ... I will have to watch future seasons to see what direction it really goes in ...