How cool are Rob and amber  

1. 1. How cool are Rob and amber

• Super Cool
    • Cool
    • They're okay
    • Rob is cool but Amber can go!
    • Not Even Cool
    • Who?

HA!! I'm not sure if I've got it bad or if it's bad because I've got it..either way..I'm off my damn rocker today. Lack of sleep and too much wine will do that to a person :?

I am soooo happy that Romber will be sticking around for at least another week. I never thought that they would even make it this far. Rob is an amazing competitor and has blown me away this whole season...If not for Rob, I would have turned this show off after the first two episodes.

i have to agree with you. the rest of the cast is a bit boring this season. glad romber is there to add some spice!

Guest XandraSkye

I don't find the rest boring at all. I think Uchenna/Joyce are a great couple and I give her such props for shaving her head. I thought Lynn/Alex were hilarious and I'm very impressed with how far Gretchen/Meredith have gotten especially since they came in last on one of the non-Elim rounds.

This is my first full season watching and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. But mostly because I love Rob and Amber. And after reading that stupid spoiler last night's episode was the best for me because I was sooooo friggin' happy that it was not true. I was jumping up and down, clapping like a seal...so I looked like Paula Abdul. :wink:

:rofl  i was excited also! 

i like u/j too, but i don't think they have a huge 'entertainment' factor to them. 

rob and amber are just entertaining to me

I also like U/J but everyone is just so dull and blah compared to Rob & Amber..The personalities on other seasons were much more exciting. This season everyone kind of blends into one another. If Gretchen didn't have that awful voice I'd probably mistake she and Meredith for Ron & Kelley..

Guest XandraSkye
i like u/j too, but i don't think they have a huge 'entertainment' factor to them. 

rob and amber are just entertaining to me

Oh, that's true.

I'm not trying to be devil's advocate here or anything but I do have to say one thing about that comment. We have to remember that the people on these shows are REAL people. They are not actors. So not every couple can be all out entertaining.

Romber doesn't bicker and they are entertaining.. Bickering should not be confused for personality or entertainment

Guest XandraSkye

*stands up and does kooky happy dance*

Yeah!!! Rob and Amber didn't lose their possessions and came in 3rd. WOOHOO!!! Let's hope they can stay in 3rd or better!

Guest XandraSkye

That is very true. And they are bar none the most entertaining couple on TAR this season. And I thought Lynn/Alex can in 2nd for entertainment factor. Some of their comments cracked me up.

Just like it in real life, some people you know have more entertaining personalities than others. I definitely see people in my job who are "entertaining" and then there are the people are are real duds. :P

Guest XandraSkye
i don't think i've heard romber argue once.  or get mad at each other. 

that's impressive!

And that's why I love them all the more. If they were never on TAR I would of thought, "That marriage will never last" but after seeing them on the show I have a warm, fuzzy feeling about their recent nuptials.

*snif, snif* "Can someone get me tissue?"

When and if they ever have to live life in the real world things might be different. Right now they are reality TV's little star studded darlings. EIther Reality TV or their time in it will run out, then what? The look on Amber's face when it became evident that they were coming in no better than third was priceless.. "What? me not perfect? I can't cope." Face it, life isn't a fairy tale, they met on a reality show (keep in mind Rob tried the same thing with a girl his first time around on Survivor), the fell in love (yeah right), they became professional reality tv contestants, got married for TV. Where is the reality?

They have been over used but they were real before Survior and TAR and they will be real again when it's all over..REAL AND RICH!!!

If Romber had been eliminated I would have been inconsolable. But YAY, they're still around and BOO for Ron and Kelly not being eliminated!!

Guest ranster627
When and if they ever have to live life in the real world things might be different.  Right now they are reality TV's little star studded darlings.  EIther Reality TV or their time in it will run out, then what?  The look on Amber's face when it became evident that they were coming in no better than third was priceless.. "What?  me not perfect?  I can't cope."  Face it, life isn't a fairy tale, they met on a reality show (keep in mind Rob tried the same thing with a girl his first time around on Survivor), the fell in love (yeah right),  they became professional reality tv contestants, got married for TV.  Where is the reality?

I like where you were going with this thought! One thing I would say though, is in the end I am glad to have seen them on TAR ... FOR ME, it rounds out yet another facet to their "real" selves. However, I hope and presume there is much more to them that they keep for themselves ...

Rob and Amber haven't argued once, neither has even raised their voice to eachother. Not when Rob couldn't do the eating challenge or when Amber had trouble with the camel. I give them Kudos for treating eachother as human beings and not as emotional punching bags

Guest XandraSkye

If they can make it into the final three then we'll get to see them on the Finale too!! WOOHOO. Let's all channel our energy together and pray that they make it to the Pit Stop Mat in either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place next week.

"Uhhmmmm Uhhmmmmm" *pinches fingers together and gets in yoga position*

You're right Skye, if they make it to final three, we won't have to watch one episode of the show that doesn't include them...YAY! That would be so great because they're the only reason I'm watching this season anyway.

YAY ROMBER!!! I fear they will get yielded next week :(

What I liked about last night's show (have to find something since they screwed up) Is that even though they did screw up they kept their calm. And did not yell at each other unlike R/K

GO AMBOB!!!

EVERYONE LOVES ROMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

and even if you don't, just agree with me, i've had a bad day!

ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY..................................

THAT ROMBER RULZ??????

Scubasteve! I AGREE WITH YOU!!

EVERYONE LOVES ROMBER...THEY JUST GOTTA LOVE 'EM!!