How cool are Rob and amber  

1. 1. How cool are Rob and amber

• Super Cool
    • Cool
    • They're okay
    • Rob is cool but Amber can go!
    • Not Even Cool
    • Who?

Scubasteve you are definitely not alone!! Not to sound too Kathy Bates Misery-ish...

I'M ROMBER'S #1 FAN!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Racers are jealous of Romber that's why they have no love for them..

I'm only jealous of Amber for getting to marry Rob..grrrrr

I get to marry Rob!!! I love him..unlike those pesky RACERS :twisted: :twisted:

I heart Romber too even though the rest of the Racers have no love

I think that Alex and Lynn had too know whom Rob and Amber were simply because from the beginning it seemed they were obsessed with beating them....I think that is why they lost they forgot there were other racers.

They definitely knew!! They made mention of it during the Race..like..good thing you can't be voted off here..etc. They are LIARS!!

LOSING LIARS!! LOSERS THAT LIE!! LIE'S TOLD BE LOSERS

Guest XandraSkye

I just don't understand how the Racer's can't love Rob and Amber. They just ooze 'warm' and 'fuzzy' to me.

Or is that 'farm' and 'wuzzy'?

Guest ranster627
why do people hate them so much?  they're playing a flippin' game!!  maybe if the other people would have taken that into consideration, they would still be around!  so they didn't stop at the accident...probably not the smartest move....but so what?  i don't think its rob and amber who's the problem....its the rest of the whiney a$$ teams who can take getting beat!

I always figured that all we are seeing is their TV face, mugging for the camera ... but I find it telling that no teams liked them at all, and they saw them in "real" off camera situations. But this is still not enough for me.

I never base my opinions on others, and really just find all this talk fascinating and am amazed at how people react to them. Until I meet them for myself, I will make no judgements for myself.

Ranster as always, I have enjoyed reading your post :wink: . I think the only reason I react so passionately to Romber is because of the way their 'haters' (for lack of a better word) react to them.

I too find it fascinating and QUITE entertaining..It amuses me to no end.

They should have to wear their hate like the Scarlet Letter..It should say "I've been Rombered!"

oh they hate them because they're good! no one gave a crap when allison and donny or donnie played, because they sucked!!

Guest ranster627

I agree Neb, and they are insecure over their celebrity status ... the way I view it I am just as good as any other person, celebrity or not, and I have self confidence.

That is the masterful thing about Rob, using basic psychology. He doesn't do anything to the other teams, they win or fail because of themselves.

JMHO

Guest GaYToR

Why does everything have to be so black and white with no room for a gray area.

There are a lot of people I have no love for, but that does not mean I hate them. I don't "hate" anyone. And I don't think the other contestants in this TAR do either. Lynn and Alex were asked to give an interview and they did. They even admitted Rob had a cute butt. If I hated someone, I don't think I would even think their butt was cute. I dunno.

The Interview was posted on the internet. It was current, (check the time of the posted interview) Is it Lynn and Alex's fault that they were sought out for an interview and asked their opinions?

I found the article interesting, timely, and the Amazing Race Forum was the proper place for it. :wink:

Gaytor if I had a nickel for every time I've been told I see everything in black and white, I would not need to go to work in order to play here!

I am guilty of that, but the other teams are also. They do seem to genuinely dislike Romber.

They are jealous because no one can manipulate people like Rob!! I love to be manipulated..YAY MANIPULATION!!

oh they hate them because they're good!  no one gave a crap when allison and donny or donnie played, because they sucked!!

Good point ScubaSteve. Maybe they dislike Rob and Amber because atleast the couples see in their relationship, what is lacking in their own, I will give an exception to Uchenna and Joyce. Okay, I'm a romantic at heart and I just genuinely think they have a great love for each other.

And I don't think the other contestants in this TAR do either. Lynn and Alex were asked to give an interview and they did. They even admitted Rob had a cute butt. If I hated someone, I don't think I would even think their butt was cute. I dunno. 

The Interview was posted on the internet. It was current, (check the time of the posted interview) Is it Lynn and Alex's fault that they were sought out for an interview and asked their opinions?

No it's there fault though for starting the interview speaking for every team...they stated that every team did not like them...I don't think they have the right to say what other teams feel about ROMBER, they can answer that question in their own interviews, because they might be some teams that actually do like them.

Guest Anonymous

Ok -- I've stayed out of this but... honestly, does it matter? Does it matter what the other teams think? Rob and Amber have a lot of fans. A lot of people think they are doing well. A lot of people are not fans and don't think they are doing well -- but so what? I'm not a lover or a hater and I really hate being catagorized. But the point is -- if Rob and Amber are going to win or lose -- what does it matter if they are loved or hated by the others in the race?

Guest GaYToR
And I don't think the other contestants in this TAR do either. Lynn and Alex were asked to give an interview and they did. They even admitted Rob had a cute butt. If I hated someone, I don't think I would even think their butt was cute. I dunno. 

No it's there fault though for starting the interview speaking for every team...they stated that every team did not like them...I don't think they have the right to say what other teams feel about ROMBER, they can answer that question in their own interviews, because they might be some teams that actually do like them.

Seriously' date=' love and hate are strong words, and so are jealous and tons of others that fit this thread. Who really knows what the other racers think unless they have been interviewed. Even then their words could be misquoted. It happens all the time. It makes for good journalism, the same as editing hours of footage for a TV show boils down to what makes for good tv. ;)

[b']NawlinsGal, I do wish you had read the post below the one you quoted so you could see my followup to the same subject. I still say it's all in the editing.

I did read it Gaytor and that's why I said they had no business speaking for the other teams because they don't know what they think so they had no business speaking for them, and yes editing does happen all the time in tv and print, but a direct quote from Alex or Lynn about Romber I seriously don't think was edited because that is what they have been spouting all over the place at some of their appearances, including on an interview with Regis and Kelly I believe (could be another show, but pretty sure it was with them), so that's why I said they have no business speaking for the others concerning other teams feelings about ROMBER.

and the spoilers drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoo hoo!!! i'm so excited that the spoilers were wrong! maybe they've got the winner wrong too!

long live romber!!!!!!!

even though rob made a critical mistake! :oops: <--rob

Guest krazybroad

YEA....Go Rob..no Amber, just Rob :twisted: :rofl :twisted:

Let Rob & Ron finish the race without their women!!!!!

i was sooooooooooo happy last nite when romber came in third and not last! i was yelling and screaming at the tv for them to hurry up!!

i need a life!