James

Guest ranster627

James is a bigger idiot than Eric. Right now James was telling Kaysar that Catholicism says being gay is a sin and acting on that would mean you won't go to heavan. He tells Kaysar if "you really want to be evil" than use it. What point is that for. Thank God Kaysar would be too intelligent to use that kind of gibberish to Yvette.

His whole rant about Jonestown was stupid and factually flawed also.

Eric rants aboout being a great leader are as ridiculous as James' rants about how smart he is. Being rude. loud and smug and spouting half truths doesn't make you smart.

They're two peas in a pod and can't want till Eric' gone and Maggie and James follow quickly.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Witness

James is making some of the same mistakes Eric makes that makes him look foolish, talking about stuff he doesn't know too much about. Although it's true, the Catholic Church does think homosexuality is a sin, that's not an avenue I'd want to go down with anyone.

James has to learn, unless you know the person you're talking to intimately, the 3 things you don't talk about in pleasant company is politics, religion, and sexual preference.

For all James really knows, Kayzar is the 3rd homosexual in the house (4th if you include Howie who may be gay/bi )

Guest mizzshugga

Yeah, James might actually make a decent politician one day. He will use any sort of personal history to demean someone's character. Also, as someone pointed out with the Jonestown issue, some of the facts he tries to state are completely untrue. Well I guess when youre a self-declared genius you can rewrite history and convince yourself of your lies! :D

Guest WhitePhoenix

I liked it but mostly because James pretty much made it pretty clear whos' side he was on with the big blow up. Now, they (ivette/april) wont be dwindling as to "where" he is at with kay? Would he deceive kay like he did eric (eventually he will) but he can't do that right away now... if just for not putting a big target on his back after Kay/Jan are out (in case he wins next HOH).

So, like i said, anything that make Jan/Kay/Howie's chances better is good! hehehe

Ed: April just decided to vote ERIC out with them after the whole James blow up. So see, its already working to their advantage... bwahaha