James

Guest ranster627

I feel cbs did a horrible job on all those photographs...they all have fuzzy distorted places. CBS needs to fire the photographer.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or they will turn the idea into a new reality show.... The Photograper...

James seems to give off that wholesome 'boy next door' vibe which I find attractive. Hopefully he's as down to earth as his pictures suggest. (I often greatly dislike the egotistical male characters CBS seems to thrust at us.)

Guest gosarah

Boy that James is a smart one!! First he lies about his job to keep everyone from putting 2 and 2 together (he is a loss prevention mgr./Sarah is a retail mgr) and NOW he has figured out that everyone has a partner and has almost figured them all out!! He should go all the way if he can keep everyone from realizing just how smart he really is!! And he can take sweet Sarah with him and earn the cool million!!!!

Yea he is pretty smart. That must be hard being in there as a couple, I can tell Sarah is kind of having trouble with it. When are they going to reveal the couples to the house? I wander if James and Sarah are married or just dating? And it seems like Jennifer likes to flirt with James. Oh that would suck if I was in that situation.

Lost prevention Manager = Security Guard

How does that make him like Sarah?

LOL

James and Sarah live together too... They were just on the hammock talking about what they are going to put in their yard when they get home and James said not kids!!!!

Keep an eye on the main BB page... I have sent Jem audio of the hammock conversation... In it you will hear them say they are a couple and that they live together, and some of who they think are pairs also... You will also hear James say "I love you beautiful"...

Keep an eye on the main BB page... I have sent Jem audio of the hammock conversation... In it you will hear them say they are a couple and that they live together, and some of who they think are pairs also... You will also hear James say "I love you beautiful"...

g025.gif

James and Sarah live together too... They were just on the hammock talking about what they are going to put in their yard when they get home and James said not kids!!!!
I thought James said "We don't have a yard" and she said "well, when we do, I want a horse" She also said she wanted a ranch and was going to talk to Rachel about horses.

Could have been... I was having to listen to my hubby during this and it wasn't real clear... We will know when Jem get's it up... I have the audio... It will be tomorrow...

LOL Yep she said lots of shiny stuff and he said he could handle the sex better :rofl

Sounded to me like she is kinda pushing him to marry her...

Think I found my favorite. I like the ones that aren't afraid to admit that they are coniving and that the only way to win is to stab everyone in the back. The ones who say they are here to be nice and make friends are full of it -IMHO. I just hope James is smart enough to not let everyone see his plan - sounds like he's off to a good start.

Think I found my favorite.  I like the ones that aren't afraid to admit that they are coniving and that the only way to win is to stab everyone in the back.  The ones who say they are here to be nice and make friends are full of it -IMHO.  I just hope James is smart enough to not let everyone see his plan - sounds like he's off to a good start.

I just don't like how is is so quick to say it doesn't bother him to back stab people...like he has no remorse at all. I think it will bother him, but he won't let it show

Guest Shockalot

I definately agree with you guys about James and Sarah being a dangerous 'sleeper' duo.

Like you say.. they seem to have already determined that if BB asked them to go as a secret couple - then surely BB was not just benevolently giving them the only advantage and the only shot at a half million more.

Surely other couples are here.

He was clever enough to make up a fake job and ya.. both being in retail would be too obvious I guess.

The only drawback.. they look like a couple. They can avoid each other but then everyone would wonder why they obviously were not 'hooking up' since they both suit each other.

Im still confused though.. what if someone says "Hey are you a couple?"

So if they deny it - does BB sound a buzzer and they are 'out'?

Tonight on the feeds I heard Ivette, and Eric get on the war path towards Michael, Kaysar and James. Ivette is deffiantely a pot stirrer .. for some reason whenever people listen to her rants for a while they get all ticked off ..