James

Guest ranster627

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starcms

He's the biggest gossip in the house. He tells everything to everyone, and its going to come back and bite him in the a**.

Wow how smart is James talking trash about Eric and Maggie to Yvette. Won't be long before Eric turns his powers on James. This is getting good!

Guest booboo

James, under the smallest amount of pressure, has just dug his own grave. He is the scared s!itless! I've never seen someone turn on his alliances so fast because of being scared.

You know beau is going to tell everyone what James said. james is so screwed.

Guest the_gremlin

Indeed, James does seem to react like crap to stress. He looks nervous and he is getting people to turn on him. If he keeps up like this, he'll be losing both votes and allies.

And the game is indeed getting better by the second...

Guest Huntergreen

I still think Kaysar should just let James get evicted. James is the biggest threat and plays very dirty and is almost evil. He would do anything to anyone - no one can trust him. Plus, I think Sarah will leave the game with him, so you get rid of 2 birds with one stone.

Eric on the other hand is not that much of a threat. He is playing too straight forward. He won't even save Maggie his partner for the Veto. But James is like having a cobra in the house. :oops:

I totally agree with you!!!

Guest chyron1

So do I! James is a bad man, and cannot be trusted. He needs to be taken out, evicted, and like you said, Sarah at that point might just leave, or at least, wouldn't be a threat to anyone. Why can't Kaysar see the wisdom in that?

Guest princessmean1
I still think Kaysar should just let James get evicted. James is the biggest threat and plays very dirty and is almost evil. He would do anything to anyone - no one can trust him. Plus, I think Sarah will leave the game with him, so you get rid of 2 birds with one stone.

Eric on the other hand is not that much of a threat. He is playing too straight forward. He won't even save Maggie his partner for the Veto. But James is like having a cobra in the house.

Sarah has no spine, I don't see how she made on the show except as James' "girlfriend". I can see just by the way he talks to Sarah she is his pawn. Poor Sarah, she really believes he loves her.

They need to get rid of Eric, not because of his physical threat, but because of the power he has over everybody. Everyone, well, not everyone now, but still a lot of people, worships and adores Eric. See, with Eric gone, the "sheep" will be scattered. They literally will not know what to do for themselves. They can't plan to save their lives, and all they know how to do is be Erics little minions and do everything he tells them to, including spying, tattling, etc.

This is where Kaysar is really being strategic. Instead of getting ONE strong player out, he is getting out a threat, and the other 5, because they are going to be lost without him.

This will be a huge advantage to Kaysar, and will level the playing field for everyone in the house.

Eric is being voted out because he has WAY too much influence on these people. Eric is the "head" of a body composed of arms and legs (aka, Maggie, Beau, Ivette, Jenn, April), and the body will be useless without the head(Eric). That is why he needs to go.

With that said, yes, I do believe that James is stronger and even smarter than Eric, and maybe even a bigger threat one on one. But, again, he is just one man, when Eric equals out to be 6.

Kaysar will be killing 6 birds with one stone, so to speak, which I think is brilliant.icon_twisted.gif

Guest Peaches

I agree, James is the stronger player but Eric needs to go first. Kaysar is just trying to keep James close. If James goes before Eric, oh well. Kaysar is still in a better position than he was last week.

If James stays and Eric goes, the other group will be so focused on getting rid of James and Janelle that Kaysar will be sitting pretty for a couple of weeks.

either one of them could go first, but it would be nicer to see Eric go first...All depends on the veto comp.. which I can't wait to see tonight!

maybe..he might not until the final 6, he might realize Kaysar has a good idea, be on his good side until then, and then pounce..who knows really, James can't be trusted, I think they should have gotten rid of him before Michael anyway.

He is in the bathroom talking to Ivette and saying you can't be in this game without me Ivette......Will he stick to his alliance? I'm thinking James has the hots for Ivette, little does he know she doesn't like weiners.......LOL....This will be good!!!!!!

Guest DraftKing

James is just working both sides... He's playing it smart, I think. Not Howie-smart, but still smart.

James( or Rachel) is so going to screw Kaysar and I don't think it will take him(her) long to do it either. I think Sarah will wont to stay with the promise she made to Kaysar but I think James controls her to well for her to speak up and be heard.

Guest Shockalot

I said James is this years Dr.Will (BB2)

He sat in with Kaysar and simply straight-faced withouth flinching makes bold agreements and explains all the insider plans

30 seconds later, James walks up to Eric and Co and boldy, straightfaced explains all of Kaysars plans and explains all the details he and Eric need to go over.

A minute later he is back in 100% agreement with Team Kaysar and spilling all he knows...

James = Extreme Threat to win it all!

He sat in with Kaysar and simply straight-faced withouth flinching makes bold  agreements and explains all the insider plans

30 seconds later, James walks up to Eric and Co and boldy, straightfaced explains all of Kaysars plans and explains all the details he and Eric need to go over.

A minute later he is back in 100% agreement with Team Kaysar and spilling all he knows...

was this just now?

Guest Shockalot

He sat in with Kaysar and simply straight-faced withouth flinching makes bold  agreements and explains all the insider plans

was this just now?

That was about 4pm BBTime.

He literally just walks from one room to another and bold-faced explains how he will keep working with them.

He does it with such calm, straight-faced boldness that it seems perfectly normal without any suspicion.

Guest booboo

James is working Ivette, because he came back and told the 6 strong everything and what should he say if Ivette keeps asking. James not dumb. He knows to stick withthe group with the strongest players.