James

Guest ranster627

Personally don't think that much of James either. Due to his preshow interview. Looks to me he's just working people. His GF he using as his listening devise. She's a drone. LOL But then that makes since that he's with her. He had to find someone he could control and who was mindwise weaker than, or slower than his... Willing to bend where he's not I suppose. She gives that impress to me anyways. You know the winner of this show is the one who does the more double dealing and back stabbing and lying. Won't surprise me if he makes it to the end if he can keep his head down.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a horrible dream last night that they were kissing in the gold room and Rachel .. or next weeks head of house hold (Ivette) saw them kissing on the spy screen at that they were presto - up for eviction.

They had better knock it off.

Beau: shes a cool girl [April] I could see me visiting her. are you living in atlanta full time.

James: no no I quit. I was a teacher for 1 year. histor major. never got teacing degree. i might go back to miami or atlanta. I wanna get my masters and get to be a professor.

Beau thinks James should meet his friend ashley who is also a history major- although from stanford and Beau thinks theyd have fun talking.

James needs to make sure he's keeping track of his "disceptions" because the first night when they introduced himself he said he was, "a philosophy teacher for 9th grade."

I remember thinking philosophy for 9th graders??? Ummm, should of come up with something better... I guess he did but, I hope noone remembers him saying philosophy at the beginning?

(Wasn't sure which thread I got April quote from so, I threw this in here before I forget that I "copied"... lol)

James may not have thought out the philos/9th grader thingy...but how many of the HG's caught it?They're not much brighter.......*clicks lightbulbs off over their heads as well* :idea:

james big brother run will be short he fits the mole of a drew/will . and it seems this big brother group will get rid of the manipulator early.

Guest Ms Alucard

James needs to make sure he's keeping track of his "disceptions" because the first night when they introduced himself he said he was, "a philosophy teacher for 9th grade."

I remember thinking philosophy for 9th graders??? Ummm, should of come up with something better...

I thought that was really odd, as well! Who has ever heard of philosophy being taught to 9th graders!

Anyway, I think Sarah's jealousy of James interactions with the other females, might cause some problems for them both!

Better yet he's telling everyone he's just two years out of college and it takes almost that long to get a teaching credential. Plus no school would give him the time off to play BB unless he's tenured. His ass would be fired if he didn't show up to work when school started in the fall. Very unobservant HGs'.

Guest metaldale

Yeah James is a little too good at lying, that takes plenty of practice. Everyone seems to be sussing out that him and Sarah are together but they just keep telling more and more lies to throw them off that I wonder if anyone will trust them later on.

I am growing more and more to dislike him. He is always pointing out his intellectual superiority to Sarah and constantly tells her she is eating too much and that he would leave her if she gained weight. Seemed like he was joking about it at first but now I think he is serious.

Guest metaldale

I just had another thought, I am sure this is giving James way too much credit. But what if there is a competition where they are asking personal stuff and they ask James' age, if James keeps lying, the only one who will get it right is Sarah!

I wonder if Sarah would answer it correctly. Also that would definitely expose James. It would be funny.

james is trying to hard to be a Will. Will was a natural liar james isnt natural for him it is a thinking process. the best liars dont have to think about it.

Guest ranster627

I think James is a natural liar, and likely has many secrets from Sarah. His abuse of her regarding the weight thing demonstrated strong controlling traits to me ... I'm just glad he's str8 so your team can claim him!