so i meet jessie from bb 10 tonight

Big Brother tends to accentuate personality traits, seeing as how you are operating in the vacuum of outside stimulus, having only your fellow houseguests to interact with.

Most people's public persona is much more charming (even if not more polite, as the case may be), and definitely more real and down to earth.

Jesse was by no means a favourite of mine on the show, but I didn't dislike him, and felt we didn't really get to know the real him by watching him on the show, since it is after all a 24-hour-per-day game.

I think the thing I remember too about Jesse was how the houseguests felt so much differently about him also after he secretly came in as a Gorilla for that competition. They even said they didn't get to know him as well as they could and they didn't know how funny he could be. I think that changed my mind about him and made me realize even more that what we see isn't who they really are.

just thought i'd say, that's really neat that you got to meet him! you should also ask about him and michelle, atleast i would!

well jessie came back into my work tonight. i got a update on michelle. she just did some kind of reunion thing in oregon. the only other person he mentioned that was also there was kail. seeing how it was in oregon natalie was probably there too. he said michelle was doing good. he said he also was shocked to here that ollie moved to arizona and that they broke up. i also told him to check out the forum too

wicked, you have 666 posts.... post something quick! :P

i agree with neb there, they don't edit the feeds. However, I do believe being locked up in a house makes the houseguests' personalities become... bigger (or some other word like that). They're not the same people as they are in the real world. Again, another however, I do believe that a part of their personality is magnified in the house that wouldn't be magnified if they were out in the real world.

I think it would be impossible to be in that house on cameras 24/7 and pretend like you're somebody else avoiding your true personality. It would be too exhausting to be "in character" 24/7 for the entire three months. I know there have been people who just lay low in the beginning and observe the other hamsters but that's not the same thing IMO.

Congrats on meeting 189.gif. (I knew I would use this emoticon again) rofl

well jessie came back into my work tonight. i got a update on michelle. she just did some kind of reunion thing in oregon. the only other person he mentioned that was also there was kail. seeing how it was in oregon natalie was probably there too. he said michelle was doing good. he said he also was shocked to here that ollie moved to arizona and that they broke up. i also told him to check out the forum too

yes she was in oregon in rainbow kail has a reunion every year there here is a link to pics from natalies myspace page with pics natalies myspace page it looked like it was a blast i hope to go next year

very cool pictures, thanks. too much natalie though lol. Others at the Oregon reunion: Howie, Chelsia, Parker, James, Kail, Cowboy, Michelle, Alex, Beau, Joe, April, and few with Janelle! Seems like they had a lot of fun golfing and swimming and karoake. Thanks again.

Archived