The Hookah

Guest starcms

Guest starcms

In reference to the hookah: April: "Could you imagine sitting on your porch smoking this ganja?" April really wants her weed!

Guest starcms

Yeah, there are a few hookah cafe's and bars here around town. Some of the flavors taste pretty good.

Guest starcms

now she just said BONG about 3 times in 5 seconds. give the woman some pot, it will make it more entertaining and maybe she'll shut up.

Give all the HGs some weed. It will mellow them out and stop whining and bitching about everyhing. Heh, j/p

Guest mizzshugga

Check out the smoke pics on Morty's pic board. I think the one of Sarah is cute (just imagined the "girl next door" taking a hit from the bong LOL)

Guest DraftKing

They could re-use that wheel from the last food competition, but instead replace the slots with: "Weed", "Xanax", "J

Hookah is awesome.

My Arabs friends got me to try it and now we're all hooked. We try to get out to the local Arab Cafe downtown at least twice a month to just relax around the Hookah. It really does calm your nerves and gives you a feeling of total relaxation (and the flavouring tatses awesome too)

I've even managed to start shopping around for some. But my Lebanese friend says to wait till he goes to Lebanon...because they make them more authentic there...or something.

Favourite flavour: Apple

I can see the cops taking away my hookah (I swear officer, it is NOT illegal drugs!) unfortunately, they are a lil too jumpy about that sstuff... the hookah will be considered "Drug Paraphanilia" (If I spelled that wrong, I am terribly sorry)

I don't know about everyone else, but when I hear them talk about the hookah the Bangles song "Walk Like An Egyptian" Keeps going through my head:

"Foreign types with the hookah pipes say

Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh

Walk like an Egyptian"